+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_peach;2940046;
    Good grief just reading that made my head hurt.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! True.

FORT Regular

Well, all I have to say is Shane and her heritage would sure shake stuffy old England up!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;2940072;
    No, Shane's mom worked for the show (as a press agent or something). Then (from what I've read) their marraige broke up because an actress on the show said that Lorenzo was the father of her baby.

Then, he was introduced to the 17 year old daughter of the woman who played his mom. He married her and they acted together on Renegade. Then they broke up and he hooked up with his last wife, Shauna Sand, an ex-playboy model.

Wife no.1 is a mystery. It seems Shane's mom was wife no.2

There are versions of the story that suggest that he had the 3rd wife written out of the show(!) once he became interested in the 4th wife (who began to appear on the show). Other versions say that wife 3 left on her own (after they were already divorced), due to his attraction to wife 4.

Whew!

I think it's official. I have too much time on my hands.
    What? No fifth wife? That's showing amazing restraint... or maybe his show got canceled before he could wrap up #5.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by nessie;2940111;
    Well, all I have to say is Shane and her heritage would sure shake stuffy old England up!
    As a Brit, I'd just like to say England is anything but stuffy.
    It's not all tea with the queen and pomp and ceremony.

Being a loving mom/friend/all around good person and (over) indulging in the services of plastic surgeons/tanning salons are not mutually exclusive.
    Precisely. I found her hard to look at.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was very surprised when Matt said that he would consider moving to the US permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by nessie;2940030;
    I remember faithfully watching Falcon Crest, a show that the young Lorenzo Lamas starred in. He got engaged to his on-screen mother's real life daughter and I think married her and that she is Shayne's mother. If that is so, Shayne has acting genes from both parents.
    If I remember correctly, Lorenzo Llamas's screen mother was played by Jane Wyman (recently passed away) who was Ronald Reagan's first wife (pre-Nancy). Is their kid, Shayne? I must be missing something.

I think Jane Wyman played his grandmother and Abby Dalton played his mother. He married Abby's daughter. Her name is Kathleen Kinmont.
    Last edited by Need40winks; 04-23-2008 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Adding a name

luvsginger, Shayne's father Lorenzo Lamas is the son of Fernando Lamas and Arlene Dahl. Fernando Lamas was married four times. Arlene was his third wife. They divorced. His fourth wife was Esther Williams who remained married to him until his death at age 67 of cancer. He had a child with each of his first three wives. Fernando Lamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ Reply to Thread