+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2937425;
    Thanks TZ for confirming what I had heard last night. Still don't know how Shayne could buy her a house though.
    Maybe child support?

I'm sure if you are a friend or relative of Shayne's, its difficult to read the comments about Shayne's mom. She seems like a lovely person. I do find it a shame, though, that our society has abandoned the concept of 'growing old gracefully.' I think Shayne's mom has alot of natural beauty that did not need to be enhanced through cosmetics and surgery, but that does seem to be the norm in Hollywood.

It is all part of being in the public eye. I am sure the realize that. It does not make it right, but it is going to happen. I am sure they are honored to have you defending them

I am not sure what I thought of the show as a whole... Shayne has "grown" on me some but I still would not chose her to win given the choice. If Matt REALLY is still looking for love I do not think she is ready right now. She has too many things ahead of her that she may wish to do. I would be happy with either Amanda or Chelsea but I am not sure how much of this is a set up and how much of this is allowed to natually occur since I am not a regular viewer. It is very disappointing to think that TPTB are controling more than need be. If that is the case then they have lost me as a potential fan... I still find him charming somehow....
    Last edited by 3BlueEyedGirls; 04-22-2008 at 01:41 PM. Reason: typos

I love my granddaughter and sometimes call her "monkey-girl" out of affection, but would be insulted/appalled/hurt to have a prospective husband call me that. Shayne told her sister that she wasn't in love with Matt, but feels as though she could love him over time. Time's up, monkey.

It looks like Chelsea will be there for the REAL fantasy suite invite. I think it's weird that she doesn't like holding hands and Matt made it clear to her that he needed open displays of affection in a relationship. I loved the scene where he is carrying her down the street while she points out that it was her home town afterall and she could easily run into someone she or her parents know.

Amanda's whole HTD made her look disinterested in Matt as husband material. The prank had a few funny moments with faux mom, but overall it fell flat. Whether this was her idea or not, she owes her real mom and dad an apology. There are too many ways that gossip about this from people who only know part of the story could embarrass them. It also made it look as though she and her family weren't enough in and of themselves to hold Matt's interest.

Noelle either has super control over her emotions or she didn't really care about Matt. The limo guy was even able to squeeze tears out of "bon soir" girl, Robin - granted they were angry tear rather than hurt ones, but from Noelle he couldn't even get misty eyes.

[mod edit]

Being a loving mom/friend/all around good person and (over) indulging in the services of plastic surgeons/tanning salons are not mutually exclusive.
    Last edited by Mariner; 04-22-2008 at 05:37 PM.

[mod edit]

I dont get the impression that people are ripping Shaynes mother apart on these boards. I'm sure that she is a loving mom, friend and all around good woman and there have been nothing but positive comments on her regarding her cooking, personality and parenting. It is her obvious bad surgery and/or over-injected face that is a shocker. I honestly was very very shocked when I saw her face. I am not trying to be mean-spirited, but the fact is her face is not "normal". To be honest, I really thought that she was in some sort of accident when I first saw her face, it wasn't until later that I realized that it was probably bad plastic surgery.
    Last edited by Mariner; 04-22-2008 at 05:37 PM.

FORT Fanatic

i agree with you luvs. i was having a hard time looking at her...she IS freakish looking. how ironic since she covets "outside" beauty so much.

FORT Fanatic

I really loved Shane's mom. It's a shame though, the plastic surgery. Saw a pic of her on the web from years ago and she was a knockout.

Coincidentally, has anyone seen Lorenzo's most recent ex, Shauna Sand? She's all over tmz's site. She looks like a younger version of Shane's mom. But much, much tackier. Like a hooker. That must be his type.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2937555;
    Lorenzo has been married four times. He has had kids with two of his wives, and another child with a woman he did not marry. He was also engaged to yet another woman, but called it off before the wedding. Fernando was married four times. Grandma Arlene Dahl has been married six times. I dont know about Shayne's mother.

I remember faithfully watching Falcon Crest, a show that the young Lorenzo Lamas starred in. He got engaged to his on-screen mother's real life daughter and I think married her and that she is Shayne's mother. If that is so, Shayne has acting genes from both parents.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2937555;
    Lorenzo has been married four times. He has had kids with two of his wives, and another child with a woman he did not marry. He was also engaged to yet another woman, but called it off before the wedding. Fernando was married four times. Grandma Arlene Dahl has been married six times. I dont know about Shayne's mother.
    Good grief just reading that made my head hurt.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nessie;2940030;
    I remember faithfully watching Falcon Crest, a show that the young Lorenzo Lamas starred in. He got engaged to his on-screen mother's real life daughter and I think married her and that she is Shayne's mother. If that is so, Shayne has acting genes from both parents.
    No, Shane's mom worked for the show (as a press agent or something). Then (from what I've read) their marraige broke up because an actress on the show said that Lorenzo was the father of her baby.

Then, he was introduced to the 17 year old daughter of the woman who played his mom. He married her and they acted together on Renegade. Then they broke up and he hooked up with his last wife, Shauna Sand, an ex-playboy model.

Wife no.1 is a mystery. It seems Shane's mom was wife no.2

There are versions of the story that suggest that he had the 3rd wife written out of the show(!) once he became interested in the 4th wife (who began to appear on the show). Other versions say that wife 3 left on her own (after they were already divorced), due to his attraction to wife 4.

Whew!

I think it's official. I have too much time on my hands.

+ Reply to Thread