+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;2937152;
    I am counting the days till next Monday again I need a life I love men proposing on their knees old fashioned romantic fluffy stuff

I don't think Andy did OMG he cheated on Tessa where have I been I thought they were still together lol
    Andy DID propose to Tessa... no clue if he cheated on her of if they just broke up, but they're NOT together anymore...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I have read all the posts for last night's show and have not seen it mentioned yet..... if anyone who tivo'd it can maybe check it out for me, it would be much appreciated.....

When Shayne brought Matt to her mother's house, did the mother actually say that Shayne bought her that house?

How could that be? Where would Shayne have gotten that kind of money? I had never heard of her before this show! I would think that mom got the house in the divorce settlement from Lorenzo or maybe mom actually bought the place herself.

The mom look horrid. I really could not tell if she was a lot older than Lorenzo, who is 50 now!

FORT Fan

He did say that Shayne had bought the house for her mother - she had obviously spent all her $ on a quack plastic surgeon and too much tanning - myabe she'll be able to pay Shayne back when she gets her settlement from over botoxing of those lips - those lips were frightening - but she did seem very nice and he did seem comfortable there - i just don't see Matt with this girl at all long term - but this home visit confirmed for me that Shayne has had to take care of herself - the father admitted he was not there - and with 4 marrriages how could he be - and the mother is clearly trying to be young, young, young no matter what - Shayne seemed the most stable of them all-but she is still not a match for him - she signed up and was given $ and a guarantee of a certain run - she may genuinely like him but his is intrigue, fascination and pure animal attraction - not someone for the long term

Thanks TZ for confirming what I had heard last night. Still don't know how Shayne could buy her a house though.

And along with the atrocious plastic surgery, overly done lip liner, and excessive tanning, you forgot to mention mom's boob job!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2937399;
    He did say that Shayne had bought the house for her mother - she had obviously spent all her $ on a quack plastic surgeon and too much tanning - myabe she'll be able to pay Shayne back when she gets her settlement from over botoxing of those lips - those lips were frightening - but she did seem very nice and he did seem comfortable there - i just don't see Matt with this girl at all long term - but this home visit confirmed for me that Shayne has had to take care of herself - the father admitted he was not there - and with 4 marrriages how could he be - and the mother is clearly trying to be young, young, young no matter what - Shayne seemed the most stable of them all-but she is still not a match for him - she signed up and was given $ and a guarantee of a certain run - she may genuinely like him but his is intrigue, fascination and pure animal attraction - not someone for the long term
    TZ- You summed up exactly what I was thinking (but not eloquent enough to say).

I loved Shayne's mom--I thought she was fun, hip, and someone I would want to hang with---never a dull moment and such a loving mom! Just loved shayne's mom and sis, and it was obvious matt did too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2937399;

Didn't I hear that it was grandpa Fernando who had four marriages (with Lorenzo the product of marriage number three), while Lorenzo has had two actual marriages? ... Can somebody lay out the actual facts on the family marriages? I'm getting confused.

Lorenzo has been married four times. He has had kids with two of his wives, and another child with a woman he did not marry. He was also engaged to yet another woman, but called it off before the wedding. Fernando was married four times. Grandma Arlene Dahl has been married six times. I dont know about Shayne's mother.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2937495;
    Didn't I hear that it was grandpa Fernando who had four marriages (with Lorenzo the product of marriage number three), while Lorenzo has had two actual marriages? ... Can somebody lay out the actual facts on the family marriages? I'm getting confused.
    Fernando had 4 marriages (3 divorces). Lorenzo has divorced 4 times.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2937066;
    BTW.....what is up with Shayne's mother? She looked like she had been in an accident. Is that from bad plastic surgery? She was scary. If I were Shayne, I would have hired an actress to replace her. Matt may begin to wonder if its true that if you want to know what your girlfriend is going to look like in a few years, take a look at her mother!

Considering how much Dakota looked like Shayne, that tells me they both look like their mom. (they have different dads) i hope Shayne steers clear of (?) theplastic surgery.

That being said, Her mom was sweet.

+ Reply to Thread