+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2936366;
    They're all acting like they were just granted a reprieve from the gallows when they're given roses. For cryin' out loud, the barely know the guy. Noelle just got supremely lucky.
    LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2936519;
    He also called Shayne "monkey".
    I thought that was cute calling her that he called her my lil snow monkey last Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2937066;
    It looked like it was Shaynes hand at the end of the previews who he asks to marry. Her hand seemed tanned and definitely wearing her pink nail polish color. Who knows, its probably a set up for us to think it is Shayne.
    BTW.....what is up with Shayne's mother? She looked like she had been in an accident. Is that from bad plastic surgery? She was scary. If I were Shayne, I would have hired an actress to replace her. Matt may begin to wonder if its true that if you want to know what your girlfriend is going to look like in a few years, take a look at her mother!
    I knew when I came here part of the discussion would be the hand THE HAND lmao I was looking closely at the nails and then at Amanda, Chelsea and Shaynes hands to see who has nailpolish on and none of them do.

I am hoping its Shaynes hand can't wait for next week.....Barbados lucky gals .......................
    Last edited by MattLuvsShayne; 04-22-2008 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2936675;
    Now that whole scene with fake parents is what I'd call a "CASTANZA" moment, one that makes you cringe but you can't turn away
    I cringed alot lol I had my hands over my face even at one point

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Hey y'all, I know I'm not a moderator by any means, but I just wanted to let y'all know that we've been having a discussion about THE THUMB over the spoilers threads. Come join us! I don't we're supposed to talk about those kinds of things here.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Fanatic

Seeker - I also heard/saw the part where it seemed like Matt told Chelsea's mom he fell in love with her from the first time he hung out with her.

Did you tivo or tape it? Go back and re-watch. That was a voice over placed in there afterwards. We don't see him actually say it, we see the back of his head as the words are being said, and when we see the front of him and the sentence continues, there's a bit of an awkward edit/awkward fit.

Also check out the scene where he's at the bar(?) with Shane's dad and Shane's dad tells him he hopes that everything works out for them (or something like that) and Matt says "I hope so too". Same thing - he didn't really say it. We see the back of his head when that is being said, but at one point you can see his mouth from the side, and that's not what he actually was saying.

Who knows what he was saying? Why bother editing-in fake stuff, when they have him blatantly lying anyway? Like, what the heck happened with Nicole? He just got done saying that he thinks she's the woman he can spend the rest of his life with.
    Last edited by Night Owl; 04-22-2008 at 03:56 AM. Reason: edited ecause I got Chelsea's name wrong - she's just not memorable to me

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2936431;
    Very classy and didn't embarrass herself. I hope this show bolsters her career (or love life) or whatever she wants out of it. She seems like a very nice person.

In the previews for next week's episode, was it just me or does Matt look like he could do a few situps? He just looks so darned doughy! (Nothing wrong with that...in fact, I much prefer him and hit wit to Andy's abs and lack of personality...)

I was so confused about that 'cause I was thinking that Noelle looked exactly like the woman I thought was her mom...but then it kept saying "Noelle's mom" when they were showing her sister...and usually when there's a stepparent, they say so but there was no mention of that...

Shayne's mom...good lord how old is she? I can tell she must've been beautiful once but she just looked nasty with that dark lip liner and pink lipstick. There's nothing sadder than a fading sex kitten.

Shayne looked adorable tonight. Amanda's joke went over well with Matt. I think it would've really irritated me if someone did that to me. But then again, she's so beautiful. I thought he would end up with Shayne, but now I'm thinking maybe it'll be with Amanda. Oh, I don't really care... But I'm enjoying the show. Can't wait to read roses recap soon!!!

Thanks for your comments here is what I observed from last nites show.

Noelle agreed was so gracious and sweet I truly felt bad for her.

Shayne did look adorable and her sister Dakota looks just like her. I thought her Mom was very thoughtful to make Matt some good English cooking and it looked like she did cook it herself Matt looked like he really appreciated that.

Lorenzos talk with Shayne had me in tears and also I was moved by his talk with Matt and I loved Matt saying he was nervous to meet Shaynes parents that is such a normal reaction.

I still think that Shayne will be F1 I truly think Matt and Shayne are fallling in love the hometown date convinced me of that but I reserve the right to be wrong lol

Chelsea parents are sweet and the talk Matt had with her Mom was also very nice. I think that the previews gave me the impression that she just can't get past the hand holding thang and intimacy in public and that will be why she won't be F1 but again reserve the right to be wrong.

Amanda kept cool during the prank and at least Matt even though it was short got to spend sometime with Amanda's parents I am still not convinced this wasn't Amanda's idea to have the prank and if it is will she regret that she didn't have more time with Matt and her parents on the hometown date??
    I just don't see her being F1 I just don't see that we got to explore a deeper connection with them again you know the drill I could be wrong everyone drink

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBoo;2936521;
    I know!
    Seeing him down on the knee saying I love you
    Can't wait to see who it is! Not sure anymore lol!
    I was pleasantly suprised that he is asking one of them to marry him and he got on his knee I am such a sap for these romantic moments I shall have plenty of hankies handy

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;2937117;
    I was pleasantly suprised that he is asking one of them to marry him and he got on his knee I am such a sap for these romantic moments I shall have plenty of hankies handy

I know! How great is that? I can't wait to see who it is. We haven't had a bachelor propose in how long?

Did Andy Baldwin propose to that girl he later cheated on?

The only bachelor proposals I remember are: Byron, Andrew and Aaron.
    Last edited by Night Owl; 04-22-2008 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;2937124;
    I know! How great is that? I can't wait to see who it is. We haven't had a bachelor propose in how long?

Did Andy Baldwin propose to that girl he later cheated on?

The only bachelor proposals I remember are: Byron, Andrew and Aaron.
    I am counting the days till next Monday again I need a life I love men proposing on their knees old fashioned romantic fluffy stuff

I don't think Andy did OMG he cheated on Tessa where have I been I thought they were still together lol

+ Reply to Thread