+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

A couple of things that I noticed that have not been talked about yet.

When Amanda sat down to let Matt know that it was a prank, he told her that he understood why her parents were behaving the way they were in a way because it is an awkward situation and he thought that "mom" had been drinking a little to much. Apparently he wasn't to taken aback by what had happened and was not going to judge Amanda badly or harshly by the behavior. He even said that he was enjoying the conversation with her "dad" and that he really meant it. That to me says that he really, truly cares for Amanda and would still really, truly care for her even if those were her real parents.

Matt also brought presents to Chelsea's parents and Amanda's parents. He arrived empty handed for Noelle's and Shayne's HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2936504;
    Two things I noticed:

He called Chelsea "honey" twice.

I didn't see him kiss Shayne on the mouth once.

For what it's worth. I was 100% sure it would be Amanda. I'd still like to think that, but I definitely saw something with Chelsea tonight. Saw Nada with Shayne.
    He also called Shayne "monkey".

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2936466;
    Wow!! I'm so happy Matt really fell in love!

The only thing that shocks me is that knowing he really does propose, Fleiss hasn't been selling it the whole time!!

Now, to that thumb....
    I know!
    Seeing him down on the knee saying I love you
    Can't wait to see who it is! Not sure anymore lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2936396;
    Noelle was very gracious ... but pretty emotionless.
    Yes, I noticed that too. I guess she was prepared for that, she knew deep inside she was one of "matter of time girls". Plus Robin also said in an interview post-Bach that Noelle was one of the most skeptical girls in the house (about the show/the process).

Anyway, I'm sure Noelle will find Mr. Right one day. She's a doll.

FORT Fogey

The best hometime visit and focus on the parents etc. went to Chelsea. If there is any truth to the "upset" at RC down to f2 it could be Shayne.

Those who have TIVOed the show - did Matt really say "I fell in love with her (Chelsea) after spending time with her the first time. He also made a comment about it being a two way thing and he had feelings for her and didn't know if she felt as much for him. That closing during credits is promoting them as a couple. BTW, didn't Amanda at some interview say it was obvious who he picked from earlier on. Now with Matt's comments it seems to point to Chelsea. Chelsea has been potrayed as someone with some odd issues about holding hands etc.

Beyond the social courtesy and replies at intro and dinner we didn't see anything from Amanda's parents. We saw more convo. with Chelsea's parents who appeared to behave like normal folks. Matt's convo with her Mom may have been a big clue that she may be the one.

That quick clip of FRC with the infamous hand for a-tenth of a second looked liked Chelsea's hand. Chelsea's behavior at RC may have shown Matt that she was invested in him.

Based on previous bach shows going from f6 to f4 and f4 to f3 where in teh order did f1 come in when she got the rose?
    f1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2936356;
    To be honest what else could Matt say, to me it was silly......
    Now that whole scene with fake parents is what I'd call a "CASTANZA" moment, one that makes you cringe but you can't turn away

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2936379;
    [mod edit] I think Matt is trying to figure out a way to keep all 3. I really don't know who's going F3.

OMG - A FINGERNAIL!!!!! I think the sleuthers will have it figured out by tomorrow!
    I want him to choose Amanda sooooo bad, but I think that thumbnail in that photo belongs to Chelsea. Boo Hoo! I'm just an amature and new at this, so you expert sleuthers get to work and prove me wrong. I think Amanda and Shayne's nails are longer that that. I wish they hadn't shown that hand and nail so I could live in a fools paradise for a couple of more weeks. lol
    Last edited by Mariner; 04-22-2008 at 06:30 PM.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I still think his choice will be Amanda, but then maybe the connection between them is TOO obvious, to have it be her. They seem very comfortable together, and have from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2936519;
    He also called Shayne "monkey".
    It took me for-freaking-ever to think of the actual couple... but Dwight Schrute and Angela, anyone?

It looked like it was Shaynes hand at the end of the previews who he asks to marry. Her hand seemed tanned and definitely wearing her pink nail polish color. Who knows, its probably a set up for us to think it is Shayne.
    BTW.....what is up with Shayne's mother? She looked like she had been in an accident. Is that from bad plastic surgery? She was scary. If I were Shayne, I would have hired an actress to replace her. Matt may begin to wonder if its true that if you want to know what your girlfriend is going to look like in a few years, take a look at her mother!

+ Reply to Thread