+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2936390;
    I really really was impressed tonight with Chelsea. She is a sweetheart.
    agree. toned down and away from the house - she seems less of a hardcore b!tch. I like her too., well now that Noelle is gone.

I am so stoked!!
    We have a thumb!

FORT Fanatic

It looks like he had a pretty good day with Chelsea in Durango before meeting her parents!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Ya know what was weird? During Noelle's date, they ID'd her sister as her mother. I went back and checked--it was supposed to be mom, dad & 2 sisters, yet when the 2 sisters took Matt outside for a discussion, the on-screen label said the older sister was her mother. She should feel insulted. Maybe they'll fix it for the west coast feed.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2936387;
    Noelle had the nicest exit I remember at F3. Good for her.
    Very classy and didn't embarrass herself. I hope this show bolsters her career (or love life) or whatever she wants out of it. She seems like a very nice person.

In the previews for next week's episode, was it just me or does Matt look like he could do a few situps? He just looks so darned doughy! (Nothing wrong with that...in fact, I much prefer him and hit wit to Andy's abs and lack of personality...)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2936423;
    Ya know what was weird? During Noelle's date, they ID'd her sister as her mother. I went back and checked--it was supposed to be mom, dad & 2 sisters, yet when the 2 sisters took Matt outside for a discussion, the on-screen label said the older sister was her mother. She should feel insulted. Maybe they'll fix it for the west coast feed.
    I was so confused about that 'cause I was thinking that Noelle looked exactly like the woman I thought was her mom...but then it kept saying "Noelle's mom" when they were showing her sister...and usually when there's a stepparent, they say so but there was no mention of that...

Shayne's mom...good lord how old is she? I can tell she must've been beautiful once but she just looked nasty with that dark lip liner and pink lipstick. There's nothing sadder than a fading sex kitten.

Shayne looked adorable tonight. Amanda's joke went over well with Matt. I think it would've really irritated me if someone did that to me. But then again, she's so beautiful. I thought he would end up with Shayne, but now I'm thinking maybe it'll be with Amanda. Oh, I don't really care... But I'm enjoying the show. Can't wait to read roses recap soon!!!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 04-21-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2936423;

I noticed this too. I was totally confused. I thought the older sister could be the mother. I looked at her and presumed she looks old enough but then who was the older woman? It confused me totally lol.. but i got it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2936431;
    Very classy and didn't embarrass herself. I hope this show bolsters her career (or love life) or whatever she wants out of it. She seems like a very nice person.

In the previews for next week's episode, was it just me or does Matt look like he could do a few situps? He just looks so darned doughy! (Nothing wrong with that...in fact, I much prefer him and hit wit to Andy's abs and lack of personality...)
    He's got a bit of that Pillsbury thing going. Look on the bright side. At least he won't be mugging for the camera bare-chested on a beach somewhere for TMZ anytime soon.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2936367;
    Noelle's up for the most graceful exit in Bachelor History.
    What about Sarah from Charlie's season? She only lamented that she was just too beautiful.

Wow!! I'm so happy Matt really fell in love!

The only thing that shocks me is that knowing he really does propose, Fleiss hasn't been selling it the whole time!!

Now, to that thumb....
    Ain't Love Grand!

Two things I noticed:

He called Chelsea "honey" twice.

I didn't see him kiss Shayne on the mouth once.

For what it's worth. I was 100% sure it would be Amanda. I'd still like to think that, but I definitely saw something with Chelsea tonight. Saw Nada with Shayne.

+ Reply to Thread