+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Re: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2918878;
    geez room 742-7+4+2=13 sounds like a bad omen, OMG I sound like Nattie on BB just shoot me already

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2919166;
    Note to Marshana: If you have to tell people that you are nice and genuine and generous and giving; you probably aren't. Furthermore, if you want people to believe that you aren't pretending to be something you aren't; don't follow that up by saying you only got in the pool, skied and played rugby, just to get Matt to like you.

I wanted Marshana and Robin gone tonight but was afraid to voice it outloud in case I'd jinx it. This may just have been the best rose ceremony EVAH! I can't believe TPTB didn't advertise it as such.

Robin had started to become very creepy by this ep. Her "bon soir" exit line was um er hmmm very French. Doesn't that translate to good evening rather than good-bye? Maybe she isn't done with him yet. BBWWWHHHHHHHaaaa It could have been worse. The way she looked at him when he called Amanda's name, I expected her head to spin around before she gave him the finger and sailed out on her broom. Is there anything more pathetic than responding to rejection by saying he made a mistake, because you were perfect for him?

If that is a joke Amanda and her mom play on Matt, it might have been funny if it wasn't seen by a viewing audience. They had no idea how it would be edited. If that wasn't a joke, Amanda shall remain roseless.

OMG You guys crack me up. I am as always at it late, but laughing so much reading this thread. I wish I could watch it with you guys together. Oh well at least I can read it later.
    Totally agree. Best Rose Ceremony ever! The 2 girls I disliked were both goners. Matt is a smart guy!

Robin. She is really creepy. I laughed so much about your remark about the broom. I expected her to change in Linda Blair of The Exorcist. Suddenly her eyes start rolling and weird voices come out and she kills him.

What a weird sense of humour Amanda and her family have. Very loco. I am sure Matt will take it in stride as the Brits are always able to.
    Weird weird weird.

Marshana. I already thought she had a tendency of complaning and not enjoying the things the other girls did like. Snow, rugby.
    It turned out she was also a bit loco.

I am thinking this is a joke they pull at amanda's house all the time with her and maybe other sibilings friends. It looks to me they are all into this "joke"

+ Reply to Thread