+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Re: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by 3BlueEyedGirls;2919898;
    Hi, newbie here. I am a friend of Robin's Mom. Robyn has been editted a lot. She is a girl that goes after what she wants but she is not a nasty mean spirted girl. She is spunky, intelligient, and charming and a very talneted musician. Some of what she did on the camera that eveyone hates about her was scripted. Robyn and Matt did get along well and she almost made the final 4. I know more but I imagine I should not disclose it. I know everyone loves to hate Robyn but she is not the monster everyone is making her out to be. She does have a good connection with him but she is not really ready for marriage anyway. She wants to go to grad school yet.
    Hi, and welcome to the FORT!! I am so glad that you posted this!! I have like Robyn all along and I have felt that a lot of the situations that she was put in was the editing. I don't for one minute think that on her own accord she interrupted Shayne and Matt while they were skiiing -- that has the producers pushing and prodding written all over it.

I also think Matt totally gave her false hope that she would be staying too. That really turned me off to him last night and I thought it was an extremely cruel thing for him to do to her.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Thanks for the welcome! Can I say they went as far as getting a phone call?

Never mind..... I should probably not say. I just want to defend Robyn because she is a great girl. Can you read between the lines?
    Last edited by 3BlueEyedGirls; 04-15-2008 at 10:44 AM.

Who got the phone call?

Quote Originally Posted by 3BlueEyedGirls;2919954;
    Thanks for the welcome! Can I say they went as far as getting a phone call?
    Yes, I think you can give little hints as to what actually went on w/out giving too much away. A lot of the bachelorettes from seasons past have posted blogs and have gone into detail as to what actually went on during the show. I think it is really eye opening some of the things TPTB do tell the "story".
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2919967;
    Yes, I think you can give little hints as to what actually went on w/out giving too much away. A lot of the bachelorettes from seasons past have posted blogs and have gone into detail as to what actually went on during the show. I think it is really eye opening some of the things TPTB do tell the "story".
    Oh that is a relief.
    What does TPTB mean? Please for give my typing, I am holding a baby and typing one handed.
    Last edited by 3BlueEyedGirls; 04-15-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo

I wasn't watching too closely, but did he tell Robyn that before or after his date with Noelle? If it was before, maybe he just felt more of a connection with Noelle than Robyn.

He told her that while they were skiing so that was before.... right?

TPTB means "the powers that be". When people say that we are talking about Fleiss and the producers of the show. So when someone says something like "TPTB made one of the bachelorettes do something" they mean that Fleiss (the creator of the show) and the producers put them up to it.

ahhhh thanks! I am not a regular watcher. The only reason I am watching was to watch our girl Robyn . Now of course I have to see it though.

I like TV, I just get hooked so I try to avoid it LOL With 3 little girls it is better not to get hooked on a show. I used to be a Law and order junkie among other shows. I get that way. About most anything I am and all or nothing girl. I guess I get compulsive anyway... I gotta run and pick up one of my girls. Thanks for being so welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2919166;
    I wanted Marshana and Robin gone tonight but was afraid to voice it outloud in case I'd jinx it. This may just have been the best rose ceremony EVAH! I can't believe TPTB didn't advertise it as such.
    I agree. However, on a side note, Im personally sick of the way they exaggerate in their promo's "Biggest confrontation in Bachelor history, etc" I wish they would give that a break.

+ Reply to Thread