+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Anybody NOT notice the big party ring on Shayne's ring finger tonight! Reminder to Matt: she's high maintenance and expecting something authentic of similar size!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2919165;
    He enjoys kissing Shayne and Chelsea a lot too. I think his kisses with Chelsea are hot
    I agree!! I think his kisses w/Chelsea this episode were off the charts HOT!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2919147;
    It was very violating. Not a smart move but you never know, maybe Matt has a twisted sense of humor and took it in stride!

Either that or we went running for the hills.
    Remember in the closing credits of Epi 1 where Matt humped a telephone booth? He should have a twisted sense of humor to do that....

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2919016;
    Marshana kept her game together, but Robin was really pissed. I loved the "bon soir". If looks could kill Matt would be cold on the floor right there. Girl's kinda creepy, yikes.
    I just got finished watching and hadn't read this yet, but that's about exactly what I said. I mean, it was like she was firing bullets from those eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2919068;
    It looked really awkward. Can't wait to see the whole scene and know exactly what happened there.

I'm also a bit nervous about Noelle's dad. CH said he's very conservative, apparently he gave Matt a hard time. I can't recall exactly what the VO was.

I think he questioned Matt's character with something like "What kind of person does this?"

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2919043;
    Or Robin!
    Or Amanda's Mom....might have been a practical joke...but one done very badly and little to zero taste. Creeped me out it did. *shudder* Yowza Hopefully it plays out better when the whole sick joke is seen and not a snippet.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2919166;
    Note to Marshana: If you have to tell people that you are nice and genuine and generous and giving; you probably aren't. Furthermore, if you want people to believe that you aren't pretending to be something you aren't; don't follow that up by saying you only got in the pool, skied and played rugby, just to get Matt to like you.

I wanted Marshana and Robin gone tonight but was afraid to voice it outloud in case I'd jinx it. This may just have been the best rose ceremony EVAH! I can't believe TPTB didn't advertise it as such.

Robin had started to become very creepy by this ep. Her "bon soir" exit line was um er hmmm very French. Doesn't that translate to good evening rather than good-bye? Maybe she isn't done with him yet. BBWWWHHHHHHHaaaa It could have been worse. The way she looked at him when he called Amanda's name, I expected her head to spin around before she gave him the finger and sailed out on her broom. Is there anything more pathetic than responding to rejection by saying he made a mistake, because you were perfect for him?

If that is a joke Amanda and her mom play on Matt, it might have been funny if it wasn't seen by a viewing audience. They had no idea how it would be edited. If that wasn't a joke, Amanda shall remain roseless.
    Boy she did look scarey...lol...not that I care for her much but I think Matt SORT OF let her on when she asked about not getting a 1-1 date and he told her that they have an obvious connection....I think it might have given her a false sense of hope that she would be getting the rose
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2919047;
    Ohhh noooooooo. The joke with Amanda's mom does not look funny at all.
    Hope it doesn't backfire..kind of a cheesy thing to do.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Hi, newbie here. I am a friend of Robin's Mom. Robyn has been editted a lot. She is a girl that goes after what she wants but she is not a nasty mean spirted girl. She is spunky, intelligient, and charming and a very talneted musician. Some of what she did on the camera that eveyone hates about her was scripted. Robyn and Matt did get along well and she almost made the final 4. I know more but I imagine I should not disclose it. I know everyone loves to hate Robyn but she is not the monster everyone is making her out to be. She does have a good connection with him but she is not really ready for marriage anyway. She wants to go to grad school yet.
    Last edited by 3BlueEyedGirls; 04-15-2008 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Editted to add - the Tea machine was not made up.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2919154;
    Which one(s) did he REALLY kiss tonight? The hottest kiss I've seen so far is the diner one with Amanda. I kept getting distracted tonight - wish kids would STAY in bed! So I might have missed some. I still didn't see any that had the passion of the diner kiss - what did you all think?

Passion or not I think this "kissing bandit" must have set some sort of record on the bachelor even outdoing Bob. Even Brad had a one kiss per night rule. There seems to be a lot of one upmanship amoung these women. No one seemed to care that it was not sanitary.

+ Reply to Thread