+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Re: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2919128;
    Yeah, no kidding. Horribly stupid thing to do. What the hell were they thinking?
    It was very violating. Not a smart move but you never know, maybe Matt has a twisted sense of humor and took it in stride!

Either that or we went running for the hills.

I was laughing so hard at shayne when she pulled out her makeup, but it makes sense. If they are out there for hours and they are on TV. I think I would have had some stuff in my jacket as well.

Which one(s) did he REALLY kiss tonight? The hottest kiss I've seen so far is the diner one with Amanda. I kept getting distracted tonight - wish kids would STAY in bed! So I might have missed some. I still didn't see any that had the passion of the diner kiss - what did you all think?

He enjoys kissing Shayne and Chelsea a lot too. I think his kisses with Chelsea are hot

Note to Marshana: If you have to tell people that you are nice and genuine and generous and giving; you probably aren't. Furthermore, if you want people to believe that you aren't pretending to be something you aren't; don't follow that up by saying you only got in the pool, skied and played rugby, just to get Matt to like you.

I wanted Marshana and Robin gone tonight but was afraid to voice it outloud in case I'd jinx it. This may just have been the best rose ceremony EVAH! I can't believe TPTB didn't advertise it as such.

Robin had started to become very creepy by this ep. Her "bon soir" exit line was um er hmmm very French. Doesn't that translate to good evening rather than good-bye? Maybe she isn't done with him yet. BBWWWHHHHHHHaaaa It could have been worse. The way she looked at him when he called Amanda's name, I expected her head to spin around before she gave him the finger and sailed out on her broom. Is there anything more pathetic than responding to rejection by saying he made a mistake, because you were perfect for him?

If that is a joke Amanda and her mom play on Matt, it might have been funny if it wasn't seen by a viewing audience. They had no idea how it would be edited. If that wasn't a joke, Amanda shall remain roseless.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2919128;
    Yeah, no kidding. Horribly stupid thing to do. What the hell were they thinking?
    The show hasn't aired here yet, but perhaps Fleiss and his minions got Mom liquored up. It sounds like a painfully awkward moment, heheh.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I love Amanda, and think she is too good for this guy.

BTW, what is up with all the locked threads?
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2919166;
    Her "bon soir" exit line was um er hmmm very French. Doesn't that translate to good evening rather than good-bye?
    Yeah, should have been "au revoir" instead...

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_peach;2919180;
    I love Amanda, and think she is too good for this guy.

BTW, what is up with all the locked threads?

Amanda and Noelle are class.

You cant post on any other threads while the show is on. They'll be unlocked after the show.

You can go to the spoiler threads and post but not the original threads on this side of the boards.

+ Reply to Thread