+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Re: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2919036;
    So how long will it take Matt to get the restraining order against Marshana?

uh oh, maybe Marshana will pull a Stalker Trish caper? nah . . .

FORT Fanatic

If Chelsea hadn't stepped in on the Marshana and Matt, he would have locked lips with every girl tonight! Guess 5 of 6 isn't too bad ... but he made up for the near perfect record, having extra sessions with Shayne & Chelsea!

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;2919056;
    Whoa! That just seemed too weird: seems like a bad idea to me
    It looked really awkward. Can't wait to see the whole scene and know exactly what happened there.

I'm also a bit nervous about Noelle's dad. CH said he's very conservative, apparently he gave Matt a hard time. I can't recall exactly what the VO was.

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;2919065;
    If Chelsea hadn't stepped in on the Marshana and Matt, he would have locked lips with every girl tonight! Guess 5 of 6 isn't too bad ... but he made up for the near perfect record, having extra sessions with Shayne & Chelsea!
    When Robin kissed Matt in the ski slope I bet she tasted a little of Shayne's lip gloss. Yech! Talk about sloppy seconds!

yeah that thing with amanda's mom looked kind of bizarre to me--not sure what that was about--but it looked incredibly bizarre

Did you all see the prank that Amanda's parents played on Matt at the HTD in next weeks previews? What a hoot! I hope he took it well.

First off Amanda's dad asks "have you been intimate?" Amanda: "DAD"!!!!!!!

It shows Amanda's mom and Matt sitting on a bench outside and Amanda looking out the window (PI: "This is crazy"). Mom reaches over and rubs Matt's chest and says "Humm, you smell good" and then Dad comes out on the porch and yells "Matt"! You can hear Matt say "you are touching my nipples". It's hilarious in the previews, but of course I don't know how it turns out. I'm praying OK!

Did you see that look she gave to Matt afterwards?!! Now we know the saying goes "if looks could kill!!"
    That was a look that could chill soup.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2919047;
    Ohhh noooooooo. The joke with Amanda's mom does not look funny at all.
    Yeah, no kidding. Horribly stupid thing to do. What the hell were they thinking?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2919094;
    Did you all see the prank that Amanda's parents played on Matt at the HTD in next weeks previews? What a hoot! I hope he took it well.

First off Amanda's dad asks "have you been intimate?" Amanda: "DAD"!!!!!!!

It shows Amanda's mom and Matt sitting on a bench outside and Amanda looking out the window (PI: "This is crazy"). Mom reaches over and rubs Matt's chest and says "Humm, you smell good" and then Dad comes out on the porch and yells "Matt"! You can hear Matt say "you are touching my nipples". It's hilarious in the previews, but of course I don't know how it turns out. I'm praying OK!
    CORRECTION: While Amanda is looking out the window at her Mom and Matt, she says in that PI "this is going to be really creepy." I was surprised that Amanda's mom seems really fun and a prankster.

FORT Fanatic

Are you sure that the clip of Amanda's mother and Matt is a practical joke?
    I think that if he showed up and her entire family had the hiccups, that would be a heck of a lot funnier!

+ Reply to Thread