+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor 4/07/08 Recap: The Wizard of Hos

Re: The Bachelor 4/07/08 Recap: The Wizard of Hos

Another fabulous recap!! Thanks so much for all the laughs!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Ack, shes a mess. I should know better by now, but once again Im stunned to watch the inevitable breakdown of what appears to be a woman who has her act together, as she vies for a man she hardly knows. It literally makes me cringe, and I have to stifle the compulsion to call my daughter, reiterating for the thousandth time, don't grovel for a man's affection. Ever.
    roses, I'm late to the party but wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this week's recap...it made my morning coffee that much more special!! Your entire recap was too clever to pick out any favorites...but I so agree with your statement above (which isn't funny, but incredibly insightful).

Also, Matt looked kind of fat in that leather jacket of his... Ayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2906373;
    She snickers when Matt teases her about some of the English mannerisms she must have picked up when she lived there years ago.
    Hey, Matt - - I wouldn't so much call those 'mannerisms' as 'affectations,' given the fact that she mispronounced Wimbeldon and she seems to think high tea is a mid-morning courtside event.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123