Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 4/07/08 Recap: The Wizard of Hos

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: The Bachelor 4/07/08 Recap: The Wizard of Hos

LOVED it all Roses!!!!! Too funny. Thanks so much
    Karey :-)

FORT Newbie

haha this is a good recap especially the two on one date i think the reason he choose's marshana and not holly is simply because: holly may be beautiful, and some people can [see] matt with her much easier than with marhshana thats just it, he genuinely likes marshana more and i think because shes diffrent shouldnt be why she goes home i think if he doesnt fall in love her then she should go home but you can't help who you fall for i dont neccesarily think she's gonna win but i do think he's there for the right reasons, shes a suprise and i like her and i think that she felt like she was gonna go home and that stressed her out which led to the [robyn] incident. i think it showed character when she thought of holly after matt gave her the rose. like a said she suprises him which i think counts more than just what "they look like together" you cant see love.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Roses - you outdid yourself!

My faves

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2906373;
    It’s obvious Marshana Bedazzles when nervous because once again she’s littered in jewels on her forehead, the part in her hair and draped around her neck. Oy.

Matt arrives and tells us the one-on-one time is very important tonight because he’ll be discarding (well, in all fairness, 'discarding' is my word choice, heh) two women

I’m pretty sure I heard her purring at one point

Fleiss chose the Royal Albert Old Country Roses china pattern because you can find it on sale at Costco for less than $200 for service for 24! He can regift the china to the luckycouple as a wedding gift.
    Kocktail Kat

Love those captions, Roses!

Thanks for another brilliant recap!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;2910659;
    Fleiss chose the Royal Albert Old Country Roses china pattern because you can find it on sale at Costco for less than $200 for service for 24! He can regift the china to the luckycouple as a wedding gift.
    HA HA HA. Loved this.

And love the recaps, roseskid. Thanks.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Thank you so much, Roses. You've brought clarity to my understanding of the goings on this week.

As everyone groans, Chris, not being one to mince words, lightheartedly tells them to enjoy the week, and says he will be seeing most of them at the next rose ceremony.
    I think this has become one of Chris' favorite lines each show. He can't wait to pull that one out of the cliche bag.

If I had known we were sipping from the Royal Albert roses, I would have dragged mine from the cupboard and joined in.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh ~ I have to catch my breath from laughing so hard that I cannot type straight! THANK YOU so much for that!!!!!!!
    I have been following the show on/off for a few seasons but was getting ... disheartened with it, when I found this forum. I love the FORT!!!!! And I live to read Roses' recaps! -- in fact, that is why I finally registered -- so I can tell you how much your recaps MAKE MY DAY -- heck, my week!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. xox MayBaby

FORT Regular

Roses, you are the best!!! One question, can we add the word "brilliant" to the list of words to drink to? Matt, as many Brits, use this in place of awesome.

And wasn't that the.most.pitiful.Fonz.imitatio n.EVER?

Thanks for the laugh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast