+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Two observations from the last episode. Pardon my cynicism but if I were in this situation (ha!) and if I was a calculating person, I would rather the guy was spreading himself around, non-interrupted, instead of concentrating on ONE other woman (Robin). Just a thought.

Also when Ashlee told the cameraman, director, best boy, whoever, to "hold on" and then broke into song it reminded me of Gloria Swanson in Sunset Blvd. "I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille."
    Last edited by mears25; 04-10-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2907864;
    What is a Zaxby?
    Zaxby's is a resturant, serves chicken. The commercials they have been running commercials with Olympic athletes, pro athletes, former AI contestants, musicians, actors (thus Lamas) and others. Those are the ones I've seen recently.

I'm in S Carolina, they're all over the state, I think a few other southeastern states. Don't know everywhere they're at.

They discuss how they eat their wings or salads. Kinda silly but you watch the faces trying to figure out who they are.

I taped Monday's show and read the comments here before I watched it. I didn't bother watching. It sounded so boring (just like the last several episodes). I have so little interest in Matt now that he is acting like ol' Bob the Blob. I find the girls so vacuous, immature, and silly. The cat fights are irritating to watch. And, I see no connection between Matt and any of the girls except a rather superficial one with Shayne (who seems to be acting and rather badly at that). I'M DONE!

FORT Regular

I don't believe Mike Fleiss has any intention of showing us a love story anymore and it's our own fault. His only focus is a "who done it", trying to stoop the sleuthers. That's why we don't see anything but a few seconds of the dates. This bachelor doesn't act interested in any of them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nessie;2911760;
    I don't believe Mike Fleiss has any intention of showing us a love story anymore and it's our own fault. His only focus is a "who done it", trying to stoop the sleuthers. That's why we don't see anything but a few seconds of the dates. This bachelor doesn't act interested in any of them.
    Since Matt was found while trying to get out of a bad date in London, the person who talked him into being Bachelor must have promised him dates with American girls (he digs their confidence, right?), send him on dates that he likes which he didn't have to pay for (America 50s' diner & rides, Barbados) so why would he say "NO, THANK YOU!" to that if there was a chance he could meet someone special. He is more like a judge on Top Chef who gets to sample every dish on the menu, only in his case he is locking lips and that doesn't spell "I'm looking for my wife, the future Mrs. Grant" IMO! It's almost like he's keeping score to make sure he kisses every one of them.

+ Reply to Thread