+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2902384;
    The producers choose whose get aired in order to tell their stories. Same with the cutaway looks. Those are actually filmed before the Bachelor comes into the room in a lot of cases. They then insert whatever type of look they want to when they edit the show.
    This is true. Moana told me they have them standing there for quite awhile before the bachelor comes into the room. The girls try to keep expressionless, but for that amount of time, the cameras can catch some interesting expressions!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-08-2008 at 03:28 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Hey guys,

Please remember - NO SLEUTHING in this thread (posts were removed). See post #1 in this thread:

Super Sleuthers: PLEASE READ

We have many people who want to participate in the show discussion, but only want to discuss the events of the show as it unfolds, so absolutely NO SLEUTHING or SPOILERS/SPECULATION derived from sleuthing is allowed in this thread. Please take that type of discussion over to our Spoilers & Speculation subforum where you can spoil, speculate and sleuth to your heart's content.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2901796;
    Only a complete moron would love a woman he barely knows breaking into song in the middle of a conversation.
    Why blame Fleiss for trying to capture the American Idol audience?

She'll never make it to Hollywood Week. Oh, wait. That was last week. Well maybe Vote For The Worst can keep her on the show another week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2901800;
    I'm not sure which is worse ... the singing or the obnoxious giggling.
    The giggling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;2901813;
    W[e] Drink Tea at Home All the Time.....
    Sounds like she still lives with her parents.

I was surprised that Shayne showed up Chelsea on the tennis date. Who knew she was so athletic? I thought Chelsea was the sporty one.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2901917;
    Well that was , underwhelming to say the least. We got to see a whopping 114 seconds of Amanda and Matt. Seriously that is not much of an exaggeration. I dont know why Fleiss bothered. Could have just cut it totally for all he let us see them together. I think the preview of the 2 on 1 was longer.
    Phew, I thought I was not seeing things...there have been longer SQT sequences than Matt and Amanda's date tonight.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Heh. There have been commercial breaks on this show that are longer than what we got to see of Amanda and Matt's date. I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

I like both Marshana and Holly (although after the previews for next week I have to wonder about Marshana's actions!), but I was really surprised he sent Holly home (even though I knew he would from the fabulous sleuthers on the spoilers thread, and the way Fleiss set it up during the show - could he have been any more obvious?) - for this reason alone --- those of you who DVR'd it look at it again. The way he looked at Holly during their one on one time at the two on one date. That look - Wow! I'm starting to think he's a very good actor. He looked completely infatuated with her!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Holly was bugging me. I like Marshonna and was thrilled she was kept around.

Is it Kelly? the one with the dark bob. the one that sees this as some sort of contest, which it is, but do you want to win, or fall in love?

Shayne won me over 100% last night. I believe she would go if she thought this was not for her. I really do.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2902039;
    I completely agree... she and Amanda are probably the most gorgeous women they have had on in recent seasons, and it is hard for me to tell which one is more taken with--

He's not smitten with Shayne at all (in fact, I believe he would have got rid of her long ago but was told to keep her by Fleiss), but I think he's already over the moon about Amanda. He's keeping the girls he's told to keep now.....the ones that provide the "good TV" drama. Unless something changed dramatically before the final show, it'll be Amanda at the end.

Holly might have been cute and adorable, but sheesh, she was an airhead. Although it seemed like a job interview question, she should have been able to come up with some pointed questions for someone she only just met, but professed to be in love with.

jst4fun

Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth;2903200;
    He's not smitten with Shayne at all (in fact, I believe he would have got rid of her long ago but was told to keep her by Fleiss), but I think he's already over the moon about Amanda. He's keeping the girls he's told to keep now.....the ones that provide the "good TV" drama. Unless something changed dramatically before the final show, it'll be Amanda at the end.
    So, you think that he is kissing all these girls due to a contractual obligation of some kind. If he doesn't make out with the women he supposedly doesn't really like will Fleiss sue him? I'm fairly skeptical of how realistic "Reality TV" is myself but I don't think I'd go quite this far....

OMG! I just saw a Zaxby's commercial, with Lorenzo Lamas!! Guess he's got to keep up with the kid re screen time.

+ Reply to Thread