+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh, I finally figured it out-- Noelle reminds me of Nurse Olivia from Grey's Anatomy. Anyone else see this?
    Totally - if Nurse Oliva was gorgeous.

Ashlee - I want him to know there's more to me than just music. So let me sing to him every time we meet. And, I wrote him a soooonnnggg. Because words aren't enough to express. Oh, wait, I wrote him a soooonngggg. Ditzy to the end. All she did was giggle and sing. And, I loved her exit. "Wait. Wait." Deep breath. Taps chest as if she's about to have a cornary. And, queue the music...

I'm actually feeling less drenched in the stench of platitudes and gratuitious comments. Matt actually had perceptive questions for the lovelies, showed actual concern for the logistics of a relationship and more than adequately described the short comings of the bootees. Might I hazard a guess and say he didn't even use the words connection or journey? For the first time, I feel myself wanting to rout for him to find true love and not just snark at the ridiculousness that is The Bachelor.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2901809;
    shayne looks like she is ready to go skiing
    What's with her "my skirt is too big" comment during the date? Fleiss seems to have designated SWSNBN as the official PI person for this season. She seems to be dropping a few lines every few seconds - looks like she gets more PIs than all the others put together. Did anyone else "mute" eveytime she gave her 2 cents worth of opinions? And she called Ashlee childish? She's joking, right?

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

ok, am i the only one who watched the very ending with amanda and chelsea (i think) teasing matt about his dancing and saying they would have to give their roses back? that was very funny

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2901979;
    WTH is with Marshana and Egyptian look.
    During RC it seemed Marshana was wearing a sari and the jewels are what children or a bride might wear at weddings. I thought that was a bit bizarre, can understand if it's the FRC but then her choices stand out - may be she does it intentionally to draw attention to her career as fashion designer. Makes one wonder if she signed on to the wrong show, she would have had a better time on Project Runway.

I wouldn't have been too happy to watch Matt with his arm around Shayne the whole time he was telling them how wonderful they were.

Matt and Amanda looked cute together: especially the way they were joking at the end.

Can't figure out who he likes the best at this point--he seems DEFINITELY taken with the lovely Shayne. But....if he choses her he's definitely NOT there for a wife.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2902174;
    ok, am i the only one who watched the very ending with amanda and chelsea (i think) teasing matt about his dancing and saying they would have to give their roses back? that was very funny

One of the best outtakes of the show through the years. Matt seemed like he was had a great time with Chelsea and Amanda there. Is that a hint that they are the f2? For often the turning point in the show comes on epi 4? Did Fleiss edit it in there at the end when most people would have turned off their TVs?

FORT Fogey

The moments we wished we had been spared this episode

Ashlee breaking into song every chance she got, yet not able to answer a simple question from Matt. Her exit could have been edited. I guess Hillary from season #11 passed her baton to Ashlee for the exit.

SWSNBN with Matt wishing the other girls were gone and her gooey eyed response to him was insincere. JMO! She just wants to be the one who gets the final rose and more TV time with her PI every 5 secs. The looks from Robin and SWSNBN during RC was .

Kelly intoxicated and peeling off her blouse in the midst of a convo. was ridiculous. Hope her parents don't hear it at work from anyone who watches the show, taht might be a bit embarassing!

Robin rambling on about her parent's tea drinking and teapots. She just seemed to want to talk so none of the other girls would get a word in with Matt around and then she asks him to go for some alone time with her.

There's more...........thank goodness I forgot most of them.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2901951;
    and the girls can't believe Matt chose Marshana either, run girls the guy is a jerk
    Why so much Marshanna dislike? I am happy that Matt chose Marshanna over Holly. Holly was very complacent in thinking that she had an edge over Marshanna. She should have step her game up. What a whiner on the car ride home.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2902220;
    I am so glad that we FINALLY (although it wasn't nearly enough) got to see Matt and Amanda together. I loved, loved, loved the outtake at the end and it just goes to prove that Amanda does make him laugh. Right now I am seeing Amanda and Shayne as the F2 with Amanda being F1 I hope. That is IF Matt is really being honest about wanting love and a wife out of this season.
    I am sorry I don't understand all of the Amanda love. She seems more like a good friend to Matt than "the one". I am frankly tired of her "meeps". It isn't endearing anymore. However, it seems she will be in the four.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2902241;
    The moments we wished we had been spared this episode

SWSNBN with Matt wishing the other girls were gone and her gooey eyed response to him was insincere. JMO! She just wants to be the one who gets the final rose and more TV time with her PI every 5 secs. The looks from Robin and SWSNBN during RC was .

There's more...........thank goodness I forgot most of them.
    I'm sure all of the women do the same amount of PI's. The producers choose whose get aired in order to tell their stories. Same with the cutaway looks. Those are actually filmed before the Bachelor comes into the room in a lot of cases. They then insert whatever type of look they want to when they edit the show.

+ Reply to Thread