Thread: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member

Re: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;2902050;
    Thanks Paridy & Unk
    You are welcome

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Matt seemed alittle more sincere tonight on finding his "wife" or so he said.It was a better night for him..
    Not much with Amanda..I think he likes her...some dim hope left for her that she takes this..if Matt is sincere in wanting a wife..and not just a hot girlfriend..

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2902014;
    Psst, hey Kelly, click here Alcoholics Anonymous
    Unk, you took the words right out of my mouth. Her parents must be so impressed with her.

Good thing that Bachelor is an ABC show, not FOX. I'm half-expecting an American Idol cameo out of Ashlee-- either that, or she will appear on "the rejects" next year.

Definitely like Amanda and Noelle, I think Chelsea is hilarious, and I like Shayne when she isn't talking to Matt-- she's pretty funny. Trouble is, when she does talk to Matt, she gets kind of whiny and then she bugs me.

Oh, I finally figured it out-- Noelle reminds me of Nurse Olivia from Grey's Anatomy. Anyone else see this?

Marshana and Robin need to go. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2902056;
    You are welcome

Kelly was funny. I liked Ashlee singing her way out. For a minute I thought was watching an AI results show singing their way off.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2901888;
    Amanda, would you please please please accept this rose.
    That was my favorite part! I hope she is F1. They definitely have chemistry IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2902067;

Kelly was funny. I liked Ashlee singing her way out. For a minute I thought was watching an AI results show singing their way off.
    I was getting major Ramiele parallels. Both haven't hit a good note in the last four weeks. I forget what the other part was. Long day.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2902067;

I know Unk, I thought I was watching the wrong show tonite

So Kelly gives Matt a peep show out of the blue and finally gets her drunken ass sent home. What a relief. I hope she is properly mortified when she sees this ep. AA indeed.

Marshana is sickening. I think she only wants to stay to show off more of her inappropriate fashions. They seem more like costumes to me. Trick or Treat! I was disappointed in Holly tonight. He gave her every opportunity to start an interesting conversation and she had NOTHIN. Why he thinks that Marshana is worth keeping with her big lips, high forehead and abrasive personality is beyond me.

Good riddance to Ashlee. Why do these girls keep saying that they need more time to get to know each other when they make no effort to get to know him when they do have one on one time?

So now suddenly Robin cares that the other women hate her? She needs to have a professional fix her eyebrows and pull the other leg.

Amanda is still my fave, but I still think she's too good for Matt, since I don't believe he is any more sincere about this than previous bachelors.

Has Matt kissed all of the remaining women?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2901957;
    I think she fell too hard too fast and it freaked the hell out of him!!
    Matt asked Holly a "real" question that is for once a normal question and she had trouble coming up with an answer. She didn't come across as being ready to for what he is looking for, their convos even at the premiere seemed forced. The same is true of Ashlee and SWSNBN (Ms. Lamas), they show their 22 going on teens in their behavior. When Matt point blank asked Ashlee what else they had in common beyond the looks and music her answer showed that she didn't know what she wanted. Her exit - breaking into song in the middle of a PI is a new one even for the tired show that the Bachelor has become.

A moment to comment on tonight - SWSNBN calling Ashlee childish. . Really? I guess she doesn't hear herself speak.

Next time if they have a show they better have the cut off date at 24-25 on the lower end and even at that find the mature ones. YIKES! It's like watching middle school kids having a crush on their first boyfriend.

Noelle's dress was just beautiful. Great color and great style. She sort of reminded me of a young JoAnne Woodward.

+ Reply to Thread