+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 1: Wallowing in the Mud for Love

The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 1: Wallowing in the Mud for Love

Dear Bachelor fans,

It is with great joy that we announce the return of our super secret extra spicy Bachelorette Diaries! We toiled for long days and nights to arrange all the necessary connections to bring you these coveted bits of deliciously scandalous accounts straight from the inner circles of the show. Following the usual procedure outlined in our very own 350 page thick hardbound "Official Super Secret Bachelorette Diary Procurement Manual" - OSSBDPM for short - we ventured out into the cold spring night and held numerous ultra secret rendevous with a well-connected producer and a disgruntled assistant on the take who were ready to spill the beans. Which they did for a cool fifty grand, earning our eternal gratitude. May their greed generosity never wear off!

So sit back, have a drink and relax because we have our special sources all lined up, our cash in stacks of small unmarked bills dawn meetings scheduled and we are committed to the cause! Enjoy!

Amanda

Amy

Ashlee

Chelsea

Erin

Holly

Kelly

Kristine

Marshana

Noelle

Robin

Shayne

We must stress, that despite our best efforts, it is entirely possible that these sensational diary pages are all a vicious fabrication and no more than the figments of some overactive imaginations with excellent typing skills. Read at your own risk.

Thanks to contributing FORT writers and moderators : AshleyPSU, lildago, Mariner, marybethp, MsFroggy, PhoneGrrrl, Rosekid, Yardgnome and Amanda.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Re: The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 1: Wallowing in the Mud for Love

Cute! Good job!

FORT Fan

Nice job, all

As Chris has less and less involvement, I understand why he's not included ... still, I miss his manly thoughts

Super Job everyone----AshleyPSU, lildago, Mariner, marybethp, MsFroggy, PhoneGrrrl, Rosekid, Yardgnome and Amanda.
    I'm really glad that everyone chipped in to bribe this season's sources and I really hope that Chris' Man Diaries can be filched in the next couple of weeks too.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Love the diaries!

Ashlee's song is absolutely hilarious!

Thanks so much for the laughs!! The dairies were absolutely hilarious!!! You had all the women spot on!! I wonder where Matt's diary entry was, lol?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Loved Ashlee's song!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

YAY! They're back! After last year I didn't know if your would find another pool boy to bribe entice, but I'm so glad the actual production people are open to the opportunity to sell out their product. May those super secret meetings continue. Thanks to the Fort writers for closing one eye and capturing the personalities...I know it is a sacrifice for the team.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Great job to the producer and assistant for handing these over!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread