+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2889138;
    I learned something weird today: Renegade is the second most widely viewed American syndicated TV show worldwide, behind only Baywatch, for starters. A slice of a slice of that pie may have been thrown her way?
    I've never even heard of it. But I'm showing my age for only remembering him from Falcon Crest.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2889138;
    I learned something weird today: Renegade is the second most widely viewed American syndicated TV show worldwide, behind only Baywatch, for starters. A slice of a slice of that pie may have been thrown her way?
    I remember loving the show, but can't for the life of me remember the show itsself. Does anyone have a recent photo of Lorenzo?

Wasn't her grandpa Lomas made famous by Billy Crystal on SNL when he played him with the catch phrase "You look mahvalous!"?

On Renegade, Lorenzo looked mahvalous!

Don't say you didn't ask for it!! (Brace yourselves, and don't forget to click to hear the audio). From the 1990s, and interestingly enough, widely shown in UK and worldwide. So, while I thought Matt must have been mistaken that he'd heard of a show I'd never heard of, it turns out it was massively distributed and viewed worldwide. No wonder US has negative image overseas. It's almost enough to let the Bush Administration off the hook (joking).

www.renoraines.net

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2891388;
    Don't say you didn't ask for it!! (Brace yourselves, and don't forget to click to hear the audio). From the 1990s, and interestingly enough, widely shown in UK and worldwide. So, while I thought Matt must have been mistaken that he'd heard of a show I'd never heard of, it turns out it was massively distributed and viewed worldwide. No wonder US has negative image overseas. It's almost enough to let the Bush Administration off the hook (joking).

www.renoraines.net

What a hoot! I never heard of it either. I have no idea what I was watching in the 90s, but it sure wasn't this show.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2887256;
    Has there ever been a bachelorette on the show who has psst people off this early in the season?
    LeeAnn, Moana, Trish, Erica...

That being said, Shayne just strikes me as someone whose Real World tape got lost in the mail. I just think she's totally bland and that's why she's so annoying. at least the aforementioned were fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2884229;
    Well, he thinks he's ready to get married at 27....which I think is pretty not smart. Go figure.
    It's strange how people now a days think if a man is under 30, he is too young for marriage. I was 19 and my husband was 20 when we got married and we had dated for over 4 years. We will be celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary in June and still going strong.

Frankly, I was glad that this Bachelor was under 30 because if you are over 30 and good looking, you are single for a reason. YOU WANT TO BE!

By the way, Robin is a pain in the rear end and Shayne's sex-kitten behavior is really getting on my nerves. I'm really hoping for sparks during Matt and Amanda's date Monday night because I want him to choose a mature woman. I also like Noelle and Chelsea. I'm really afraid of having a favorite this season because my gal aways loses and leaves me in tears. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar;2885151;
    Since Blob's season Mr. Cheddar has (unwillingly) watched the Bachelor with me. He called HWMNBN early in the season, saying he was a real tool, while I was defending him as an honest guy. Shows who's a good judge of male character in our house . Anyhow, after the fiasco of HWMNBN's ending, Mr. Cheddar vowed not to waste his time watching with me anymore. So for the past several Mondays I have been watching the show and I glance at him from time to time. He always appeared to be concentrating on reading on the computer. Or so I thought.

Last night during the elimination he gave himself away. Hehe. When Amy wasn't called and she gave her farewell speech to the camera, he said, "Who is that girl? Have we ever seen her before?" Silly man! He came around just like the rest of us. Still can't admit it enough to watch from the couch yet, though.
    That is sooooo funny what you said about Mr. Cheddar not wanting to admit he is watching. It brought to mind my father-in-law who has been deceased since 1981 never wanting to admit he watched the soap opera "As The World Turns". He would come in for his "nap" on the couch at noon until 12:30 and then go back to work, but his naps just happened to extend from l2-1 PM when ATWT extended to a 1 hour show. My husband won't watch The Bachelor, but he did happen to watch the finale last season and he was as disgusted as if he had been watching all season. I just think it was because Brad was a fellow Texan and he expected better from him.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2899678;
    That is sooooo funny what you said about Mr. Cheddar not wanting to admit he is watching. It brought to mind my father-in-law who has been deceased since 1981 never wanting to admit he watched the soap opera "As The World Turns". He would come in for his "nap" on the couch at noon until 12:30 and then go back to work, but his naps just happened to extend from l2-1 PM when ATWT extended to a 1 hour show. My husband won't watch The Bachelor, but he did happen to watch the finale last season and he was as disgusted as if he had been watching all season. I just think it was because Brad was a fellow Texan and he expected better from him.
    OOOPS! I meant HWMNBN!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2891388;

www.renoraines.net
    Oh, gawd! Cheeeeeeese! I have never heard of this show but the whole site is hilarious. This thing ran for five seasons too!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread