+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 199

Thread: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #181
    Lurker!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    56

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    LOL, I couldn't figure it out for awhile either, but knew exactly from context who you were talking about.

  2. #182
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,499

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2885991;
    He - Who - May - Not - Be - Named
    Thank you very much!

  3. #183
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    809

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;2885615;
    Here's another catchphrase of his ... "How cool is that?" ... Drink up folks!
    I may not be able to get off the floor....

    throw in the number of times he says "I love."

  4. #184
    reality checker tucrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    48

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    or..."awesome"....everything is or was awesome to him....is he an American wannabe??
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

  5. #185
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I finally figured out who Kelly reminds me of.... Anna Farris!!!

    I wish I could post a link to smiley face... but if you search for it on youtube you'll get the connection.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #186
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2885020;
    Although some of Shaynes family are in the acting business, I doubt that she has had a nice allowance through her life because of it. On a entertainment news show, one of her father's (Lorenzo Llamas) ex wives was complaining about how he was encouraging her to go back to stripping or it could have been even prostitution to earn money. They had two small children and she refused to do so resulting in a divorce. He has been out of work for quite some time. Shayne is just one of the many children he has from numerous wives and relationships. I dont know her mother or her career. When Shayne was walking with Matt, she was wearing her 5 inch boots and still stood below his shoulder. I hate to say it but she is too short and stocky for an actress these days. She has a cute face, though.

    Interesting how Shayne hedged during her date when asked about settling down. I will venture to guess she has no idea what it takes to make a relationship work given the multiple marriages of her parents and the extended family, the role models in her family not to mention her love for watches, sunglasses, shoes (400 of them ?) and all things superficial IMO. We haven't heard of her being a successful actress of any mention in movies or primetime let alone a daytime drama (except GH?) so how is she able to buy all those accessories that swallow her up? Shayne can claim the crown to the most immature and (maybe annoying? to some viewers) girl on the show and it seems like her stint is a payback on Fleiss's part. In three weeks more posters seem to want to see her gone or jsut sit there quietly. Has there ever been a bachelorette on the show who has psst people off this early in the season?

    Matt started the season as someone who may genuinely be looking for his future Mrs. Epi 3 he seemed to be auditioning for parts rejected by Hugh Grant in Hollywood. If he talks to Shayne about her family and Hollywood one more time we can safely conclude without any doubt that his aspirations are to get a girl with a foot in Hollywood not a girl with a chance at matrimony. Where does that leave his wanting to start a family soon to give his Dad a chance to spend time with his grandchildren? . Under that abandoned red carpet at Chinese Theater, maybe? Oh! that was probably one of the silliest dates to date ever on the show.

    What does it say about Matt Grant if he chooses for his f1 the very person he called "one sandwich short of a picnic"?
    Last edited by seeker; 04-02-2008 at 12:11 AM.

  7. #187
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I'm not sure how Shane affords all her "cant live without" items. Hooters waitress?

  8. #188
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2887256;
    Interesting how Shayne hedged during her date when asked about settling down. I will venture to guess she has no idea what it takes to make a relationship work given the multiple marriages of her parents and the extended family, the role models in her family not to mention her love for watches, sunglasses, shoes (400 of them ?) and all things superficial IMO. We haven't heard of her being a successful actress of any mention in movies or primetime let alone a daytime drama (except GH?) so how is she able to buy all those accessories that swallow her up? Shayne can claim the crown to the most immature and (maybe annoying? to some viewers) girl on the show and it seems like her stint is a payback on Fleiss's part. In three weeks more posters seem to want to see her gone or jsut sit there quietly. Has there ever been a bachelorette on the show who has psst people off this early in the season?

    Matt started the season as someone who may genuinely be looking for his future Mrs. Epi 3 he seemed to be auditioning for parts rejected by Hugh Grant in Hollywood. If he talks to Shayne about her family and Hollywood one more time we can safely conclude without any doubt that his aspirations are to get a girl with a foot in Hollywood not a girl with a chance at matrimony. Where does that leave his wanting to start a family soon to give his Dad a chance to spend time with his grandchildren? . Under that abandoned red carpet at Chinese Theater, maybe? Oh! that was probably one of the silliest dates to date ever on the show.

    What does it say about Matt Grant if he chooses for his f1 the very person he called "one sandwich short of a picnic"?

    Great post!! I absolutely agree w/many of the points that you made!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  9. #189
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2887512;
    I'm not sure how Shane affords all her "cant live without" items. Hooters waitress?
    I learned something weird today: Renegade is the second most widely viewed American syndicated TV show worldwide, behind only Baywatch, for starters. A slice of a slice of that pie may have been thrown her way?

  10. #190
    FORT Fanatic islandcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    453

    Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by tucrows;2886264;
    or..."awesome"....everything is or was awesome to him....is he an American wannabe??
    The ever-popular British "brilliant" is what I notice most.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.