+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Lurker!

Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LOL, I couldn't figure it out for awhile either, but knew exactly from context who you were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2885991;
    He - Who - May - Not - Be - Named
    Thank you very much!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;2885615;
    Here's another catchphrase of his ... "How cool is that?" ... Drink up folks!
    I may not be able to get off the floor....

throw in the number of times he says "I love."

or..."awesome"....everything is or was awesome to him....is he an American wannabe??
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

FORT Newbie

I finally figured out who Kelly reminds me of.... Anna Farris!!!

I wish I could post a link to smiley face... but if you search for it on youtube you'll get the connection.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2885020;
    Although some of Shaynes family are in the acting business, I doubt that she has had a nice allowance through her life because of it. On a entertainment news show, one of her father's (Lorenzo Llamas) ex wives was complaining about how he was encouraging her to go back to stripping or it could have been even prostitution to earn money. They had two small children and she refused to do so resulting in a divorce. He has been out of work for quite some time. Shayne is just one of the many children he has from numerous wives and relationships. I dont know her mother or her career. When Shayne was walking with Matt, she was wearing her 5 inch boots and still stood below his shoulder. I hate to say it but she is too short and stocky for an actress these days. She has a cute face, though.

Interesting how Shayne hedged during her date when asked about settling down. I will venture to guess she has no idea what it takes to make a relationship work given the multiple marriages of her parents and the extended family, the role models in her family not to mention her love for watches, sunglasses, shoes (400 of them ?) and all things superficial IMO. We haven't heard of her being a successful actress of any mention in movies or primetime let alone a daytime drama (except GH?) so how is she able to buy all those accessories that swallow her up? Shayne can claim the crown to the most immature and (maybe annoying? to some viewers) girl on the show and it seems like her stint is a payback on Fleiss's part. In three weeks more posters seem to want to see her gone or jsut sit there quietly. Has there ever been a bachelorette on the show who has psst people off this early in the season?

Matt started the season as someone who may genuinely be looking for his future Mrs. Epi 3 he seemed to be auditioning for parts rejected by Hugh Grant in Hollywood. If he talks to Shayne about her family and Hollywood one more time we can safely conclude without any doubt that his aspirations are to get a girl with a foot in Hollywood not a girl with a chance at matrimony. Where does that leave his wanting to start a family soon to give his Dad a chance to spend time with his grandchildren? . Under that abandoned red carpet at Chinese Theater, maybe? Oh! that was probably one of the silliest dates to date ever on the show.

What does it say about Matt Grant if he chooses for his f1 the very person he called "one sandwich short of a picnic"?
    Last edited by seeker; 04-02-2008 at 12:11 AM.

I'm not sure how Shane affords all her "cant live without" items. Hooters waitress?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2887256;
    Interesting how Shayne hedged during her date when asked about settling down. I will venture to guess she has no idea what it takes to make a relationship work given the multiple marriages of her parents and the extended family, the role models in her family not to mention her love for watches, sunglasses, shoes (400 of them ?) and all things superficial IMO. We haven't heard of her being a successful actress of any mention in movies or primetime let alone a daytime drama (except GH?) so how is she able to buy all those accessories that swallow her up? Shayne can claim the crown to the most immature and (maybe annoying? to some viewers) girl on the show and it seems like her stint is a payback on Fleiss's part. In three weeks more posters seem to want to see her gone or jsut sit there quietly. Has there ever been a bachelorette on the show who has psst people off this early in the season?

Matt started the season as someone who may genuinely be looking for his future Mrs. Epi 3 he seemed to be auditioning for parts rejected by Hugh Grant in Hollywood. If he talks to Shayne about her family and Hollywood one more time we can safely conclude without any doubt that his aspirations are to get a girl with a foot in Hollywood not a girl with a chance at matrimony. Where does that leave his wanting to start a family soon to give his Dad a chance to spend time with his grandchildren? . Under that abandoned red carpet at Chinese Theater, maybe? Oh! that was probably one of the silliest dates to date ever on the show.

What does it say about Matt Grant if he chooses for his f1 the very person he called "one sandwich short of a picnic"?

Great post!! I absolutely agree w/many of the points that you made!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2887512;
    I'm not sure how Shane affords all her "cant live without" items. Hooters waitress?
    I learned something weird today: Renegade is the second most widely viewed American syndicated TV show worldwide, behind only Baywatch, for starters. A slice of a slice of that pie may have been thrown her way?

Quote Originally Posted by tucrows;2886264;
    or..."awesome"....everything is or was awesome to him....is he an American wannabe??
    The ever-popular British "brilliant" is what I notice most.

+ Reply to Thread