+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure;2884926;
    He was quite the kissing machine. I did notice however, that never before on this show had I seen so many women lean in for and start the kiss. Chelsea practically lunged at him. It happened repeatedly. The women rushed in to bridge the gap.

Now I'm not saying that it was seemly of him to accept every, ah, physical invitation that was offered. Worse was the " I miss you" ladled out to each woman. Loved the moment where Shayne's puckered up for more kissing, and Matt fools her by talking instead. What's a girl to do? Move forward and kiss him of course! Robin has surprised me though; I never would have guessed that of all the women, she would be so sexually aggressive.
    I noticed that the girls were very clingy and we had some ultimatums (like Ashlee) for him to kiss them, but yesterday I thought he was starting to enjoy being the kissing bandit a little too much for comfort. As I said in one pp, I felt this lizard lounge thing going on. I hope he comes back to being old Matt next week.

What is up with Robin's accent? She sounds like a valley girl from the 80's with a cold.
    She seems "stalker-ish"!!!

Am I the only one that was bothered by the fact that Shayne wasn't wearing her seatbelt? Matt was wearing his.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I did notice that also - she was wearing the lap part - but the chest part was behind her - guess so she could cuddle better
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2885082;
    Am I the only one that was bothered by the fact that Shayne wasn't wearing her seatbelt? Matt was wearing his.
    I noticed, too! I think she wasn't wearing the shoulder belt because it can be less than flattering when it presses across you. It can make you look fat. Kind of weird that she was only wearing the lap part.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2884181;
    call out order for roses:

1. Amanda R.
    2. Ashlee
    3. Kelly
    4. Chelsea
    5. Noelle
    6. Marshana

so bye bye to Erin S., Amy and Kristine.
    Since Blob's season Mr. Cheddar has (unwillingly) watched the Bachelor with me. He called HWMNBN early in the season, saying he was a real tool, while I was defending him as an honest guy. Shows who's a good judge of male character in our house . Anyhow, after the fiasco of HWMNBN's ending, Mr. Cheddar vowed not to waste his time watching with me anymore. So for the past several Mondays I have been watching the show and I glance at him from time to time. He always appeared to be concentrating on reading on the computer. Or so I thought.

Last night during the elimination he gave himself away. Hehe. When Amy wasn't called and she gave her farewell speech to the camera, he said, "Who is that girl? Have we ever seen her before?" Silly man! He came around just like the rest of us. Still can't admit it enough to watch from the couch yet, though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2884227;
    why does he keep the drunk?
    I keep wondering that. How is that remotely attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar;2885160;
    I keep wondering that. How is that remotely attractive?
    Some guys seem to be inexplicably attracted to the party hard types

The longer these women stay the more they become emotionally vested in the Bach due more to excessive amounts of alcohol and lack of outside contact with the real world. Kelly is so pickled that she is an easy kick to the curb, since she will no doubt not even understand what's going on when the time comes. Matt won't even have to pretend to feel guilty about it.

Like other bachelors before him Matt talks about how hard it is to send women home, but you can't tell that from his expression. It probably isn't a fair assessment, but he almost seems to enjoy the power he holds over them. It's almost as though he thinks of these women as characters in a play rather than real women with feelings (no matter how artifically enhanced).

YES! Sobieski, that's it.

Lorenzo Lamas' ex-wife is Shauna Sand, a straight-up Playmate. She is definitely cheap. Apparently he has been married four times.

+ Reply to Thread