+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2884355;
    Matt kinda creeped me out tonight, so Shayne can have him!
    Yeah, definitely. They "deserve" each other, Matt got the green card he wants and Shayne the fame. I don't know, they both delusional. Matt thinks Shayne is "above his league" or something like that (in what universe?) and Shayne was like, I've gotten a million of roses, why should I be here fighting for this guy's attention (on the Vegas group date) and blah blah Ew, nobody forces her to be here and why does she has to keep having the bored face look? It makes her appear bloated and tired!
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2884262;
    Yeah, but I did not like the kiss she gave Matt when she left him them.:nono I thought that was much worse than Robin stealing him away for a little bit of time. It was almost like the kiss was saying I am leaving him w/you, but he is all mine.

I thought it was more just a goodbye kiss, wasn't it on both cheeks?

Quote Originally Posted by EmmySue10;2884524;
    Sorry Guys! I missed it--who is Shayne's Dad?
    Nevermind--I figured it out after I quit being lazy! I didn't realize her father played the character in the movie Grease who Sandy used to make Danny jealous!

Lurker!

No Ashlee looks exactly like Leelee Sobieski!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2884095;
    You know as I'm watching all this, it occurs to me that we've had one thing missing so far this season. Which one is the virgin???
    Oh, Stacey left the first night.

(But I think it was the cat lady.)
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I bailed on watching last night because I really couldn't take much more of Shayne and the tanning spayer set up. I thought I was watching The Hills or The Real OC on MTV. And because Matt continues to recycle the same " I miss you" phrase for each woman, I'm suggesting adding that to the universal drinking game.

As for Amanda, I thought the interchange looked awkward but of course when the 2 others showed up like vultures it didn't help either. I wonder if there were instructions from the producers to not say anything so that their conversation did appear that way (sort of like Age of Love and Mark P and the kittens)

Anyway, with this season turning into the Shayne Lamas show, I'm seriously considering shelving my viewing plans and just checking in here to get my updates on the most unreal reality show.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2884462;
    Matt was in full lounge lizard mode tonight. It was a groove killer for me. Run away, Amanda and Noelle!
    He was quite the kissing machine. I did notice however, that never before on this show had I seen so many women lean in for and start the kiss. Chelsea practically lunged at him. It happened repeatedly. The women rushed in to bridge the gap.

Now I'm not saying that it was seemly of him to accept every, ah, physical invitation that was offered. Worse was the " I miss you" ladled out to each woman. Loved the moment where Shayne's puckered up for more kissing, and Matt fools her by talking instead. What's a girl to do? Move forward and kiss him of course! Robin has surprised me though; I never would have guessed that of all the women, she would be so sexually aggressive.

I don't see Shayne as f1 edit at all. Matt even had his reservations about her last night. She is way too immature. Amanda, seems to be getting the classic Danielle edit, IMO. She is pretty and genuine just as Danielle was, but just not getting the screen time at all. I keep hoping each week that we'll see more of her, just as I did in Danielle's season. So, who is f1 edit as of right now?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

LeeLee, Duh. I knew it was someone famous.

Shayne is a nice girl, but it's not going to happen.

Robin, smacks to you! I know this is a competition, but one of the reasons these things never seem to work out, in my opinion, is that too many women think it's a competition and don't focus on chemistry. Well, that and the fact most of the men seem to get swelled heads.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;2884293;
    ^^ yeah, Amanda might just be too good for him.
    Shayne on a 1-on-1 date and had to be prepared to leave ... how many suitcases did this girl bring with her?!!

Does he really want an admitted hi maintenance girl, who obviously has been living on a very nice allowance for her entire life??
    Although some of Shaynes family are in the acting business, I doubt that she has had a nice allowance through her life because of it. On a entertainment news show, one of her father's (Lorenzo Llamas) ex wives was complaining about how he was encouraging her to go back to stripping or it could have been even prostitution to earn money. They had two small children and she refused to do so resulting in a divorce. He has been out of work for quite some time. Shayne is just one of the many children he has from numerous wives and relationships. I dont know her mother or her career. When Shayne was walking with Matt, she was wearing her 5 inch boots and still stood below his shoulder. I hate to say it but she is too short and stocky for an actress these days. She has a cute face, though.

+ Reply to Thread