+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2884163;
    seriously, I think I even heard Matt comment that she had a rose already
    and I was rather impressed with Shayne, she took him away from Robin but left him with the two girls who didn't have roses..

Yeah, but I did not like the kiss she gave Matt when she left him them.:nono I thought that was much worse than Robin stealing him away for a little bit of time. It was almost like the kiss was saying I am leaving him w/you, but he is all mine.

And I really like Robin, and she is right, they are all there to get to know Matt. I am sure that one of the producers prompted her to go and steal Matt away from Amy. Just like I think it was the producers who urged Noelle and Kristine to intrude on Amanda's and Matt's one on one time - wow that was awkward!

I found him to be a bit creepy this episode as well. He is kissing all the girls and telling them the same thing. Amanda has been my favorite from the beginning -- maybe I don't want her to end up w/him now.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2884262;
    Yeah, but I did not like the kiss she gave Matt when she left him them.:nono I thought that was much worse than Robin stealing him away for a little bit of time. It was almost like the kiss was saying I am leaving him w/you, but he is all mine.

And I really like Robin, and she is right, they are all there to get to know Matt. I am sure that one of the producers prompted her to go and steal Matt away from Amy. Just like I think it was the producers who urged Noelle and Kristine to intrude on Amanda's and Matt's one on one time - wow that was awkward!

I found him to be a bit creepy this episode as well. He is kissing all the girls and telling them the same thing. Amanda has been my favorite from the beginning -- maybe I don't want her to end up w/him now.
    But did you hear Matt say when Shayne was leaving him with the girls, she is so funny or something to the effect......The girls didn't mind the kiss neither did Matt....The girls seem most grateful to Shayne for being their champion against the bully Robin, I like Shayne I guess with her it's damn if you do/Damn if you don't.......

FORT Fanatic

^^ yeah, Amanda might just be too good for him.
    Shayne on a 1-on-1 date and had to be prepared to leave ... how many suitcases did this girl bring with her?!!

Does he really want an admitted hi maintenance girl, who obviously has been living on a very nice allowance for her entire life??

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2884139;
    human equivalent of a Jack Russell Terrier
    Such a good description of Shayne!

I also cracked up when Matt said she was a sandwich short of a picnic. If last week hadn't made it abundantly clear, this week confirmed the fact that I absolutely cannot stand Shayne. That girl is like nails on a blackboard.

Not sure what to make of Chelsea, except that she might be the poster child for the phrase, "It's not what you say, it's how you say it." Because I didn't really take issue with anything she had to say, but she kind of annoyed me because she was so whiny!

I wonder if Kelly understands that the phrase "hold your liquor" refers to one's ability to consume alcohol and remain unaffected. I'm beginning to think that she might think it has to do with the ability to hold a wine glass for several hours or something...

ETA: The one man red carpet was hilarious! We all took pity on Matt though-- I can't imagine a chick flick was his first choice! (Was it me, or did Patrick Dempsey look... different in the clips we saw of that movie... couldn't put my finger on it, but yeah).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2884018;
    Is this a red carpet for two only? I don't see any other luminaries walking in.

Seems like everyone in town boycotted the red carpet and movie. So staged, the connection was contrived and who else watched them with their hands in front of their faces cringing

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;2884293;
    ^^ yeah, Amanda might just be too good for him.
    Shayne on a 1-on-1 date and had to be prepared to leave ... how many suitcases did this girl bring with her?!!

Does he really want an admitted hi maintenance girl, who obviously has been living on a very nice allowance for her entire life??
    Well, at least one and a half for her shoes...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2884094;
    Matt's descrition of Shayne is classic:
    sometimes I think she is one sandwich short of a picnic and other times I think she is the best thing since sliced bread
    May be he was hungry for a good ole sandwich

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2884303;
    Seems like everyone in town boycotted the red carpet and movie. So staged, the connection was contrived and who else watched them with their hands in front of their faces cringing
    That was so funny! A red carpet for two ... hope Britney Spears sent them a thankyou note for getting the LA paparazzi off her back for an hour!!
    The best part was the delivery of the fake 'hands in cement' to the other girls at the house, "from your friends at Mann's" !

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2884279;
    But did you hear Matt say when Shayne was leaving him with the girls, she is so funny or something to the effect......The girls didn't mind the kiss neither did Matt....The girls seem most grateful to Shayne for being their champion against the bully Robin, I like Shayne I guess with her it's damn if you do/Damn if you don't.......
    Yes, but there were plenty of diva moments of Shayne to go around tonight. Her celebration when she got the 1 on 1 date, her I need a tan moment, her reaction when the cement of Matt and Holly's movie was delivered to the house........ Robin isn't a bully for wanted 1 on 1 time w/Matt. I am sure that Shayne got hers even though she already had the rose, it just wasn't shown. Matt kinda creeped me out tonight, so Shayne can have him!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2884262;

I'm pretty sure Shayne kissed Matt and BOTH of the girls. They showed her kissing Kelly before she kissed Matt so I assume she kissed the other girl too. That's why I think he said, "she makes me laugh."

For me, Robin is like fingernails on a chalk board. The. girl. can't. speak. a. sentence. without. stopping. (abruptly!) after. every. word. So, annoying. And she gives the constant stink face that I find really unattractive. I keep thinking that with Matt's sense of humor, he's keeping her around BECAUSE he knows how much it pisses everybody else off.

I didn't find his kissing so creepy. It was the, "I've been thinking about you all day" line that he laid on all of them that was, shall I say, disengenious.

I can't wait for next week's show to find out why Holly gets two dates in a row. Seems like there must be a story there.

+ Reply to Thread