+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor 3/24/08 Recap: Matthew Hears A Ho (or perhaps several)

Re: The Bachelor 3/24/08 Recap: Matthew Hears A Ho (or perhaps several)

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2869361;
    But ABC obviously doesn’t have as active imagination as me, and therefore the date will actually be a fashion show. Meh.

Gee, I hope that means we can anticipate someone diving off the runway, tackling Matt, then ripping the rose from his clenched fist shouting, “I shall not be ignored!” Well if that's the case, I’m a little more interested then.

Gad, can she BE any more insufferable? Why, yes. Yes, she can.

to which I say, pffft, someone needs a time out.

she tells us if he sends her home, she’ll die. Now we’re talking ratings!

so he can ponder his Big Decision -does he want a woman who sulks, one who acts like a preteen, or one who can grind on the dance floor. Decisions, decisions.
    Just a few of my very favorite. Brilliant, Roses! You "shine like a diamond."
    Last edited by lyb5007; 03-27-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Bolding font
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Ashlee looked ridiculous.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Hilarious recap!!!!
    Amjacie

Roseskid, tnanks for another brilliantly funny recap.

FORT Fogey

The show was amusing when I watched it, but it was hilarious reading it from your point of view. These are some of the quips I liked:

Holly (who last week displayed her awesome breasts beautifully) has decided to keep them under wraps today and instead has decided to show off her moon-walking abilities…because you know, nothing shouts out sexy flirtation like moon-walking

There must be some kind of voodoo to this particular rose because as soon as it hits Ashlee’s nimble fingers, she immediately reverts into a 14-year-old girl, giggling, flaunting the rose, dancing up and down with glee as she shouts, “it’s MINE!

Personally, I think she’s very used to getting her way by pouting and throwing tantrums, so she’s simply doing what she knows - to which I say, pffft, someone needs a time out.

Erin S. thinks her chances are good with him even though she doesn’t sing or play the piano. Gee, you mean she's not going to show off her talent for cooking hot dogs?

Excellent recap Rosekid!! Thanks so much. I missed Monday's epi and you did a great job of filling me in on the antics. I'll be looking to see how Shayne behaves in the next episode.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Wow, you had me at the title, roses.

My first thought is they’re going to stand at the end of the LAX runway and see whose hair remains most perfectly styled as the jets blast overhead.

Actually, he gets The Rose, then presents it to her saying he feels a… Ready? He feels a…say it with me now…CONNECTION with her.

Kelly continues to show Matt how well she can hold her liquor (which is to say not at all) by slurring her words as she drunkenly attempts the sexy move of draping herself over a piano while talking directly to The Rose.

Unless of course, you’re turned on by staring into someone’s gaping pie-hole. By the way, I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure she’s got a cavity on her bottom right molar that should probably be checked out.
    Awesome recap!
    Wake up and be awesome

Roses, I had a busy week and just now was able to read your recap. Once again, your recap is better than the show. Your title, although funny, rings very true indeed. Carolyn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123