+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I know this has been mentioned earlier in the season, but seriously, why is a hot dog vendor still in the running? What guy with Matt's educational background (Cambridge) is going to bring a hot dog vendor home to meet mom and dad? This would not work. Couldn't meet any nice girls while at Cambridge, so had to come to the US to do a reality dating show to end up with a hot dog vendor? This just NEVER would happen. It's a little too Eliza Doolittle-ish for me.

Why did Fleiss pick her to be one of the 25?

Or do we think she has another job we just don't know about and this title is just there to make us laugh?

This guy is the hardest to read of any we've had. He is either playing his cards really close to his chest, or he hasn't really found THE one yet (as of the last episode anyway). Marshana seems to have as good a chance as any. I think he is really attracted to her. He is much more attentive to her than any of the other bachelors have been to a black contestant. Of course, Andy Baldwin really liked the Asian and Hispanic girls (Tessa is Eurasian), but the others didn't pay the non whites much attention.

Usually by now, we have a little hunch of who the front runners are, but quite frankly, I am at a loss with this guy.

Oh and speaking of a Hispanic bachelor or bachelorette - isn't are new Bachelorette Deanna Hispanic?
    Last edited by aname; 03-27-2008 at 05:52 PM.

DeAnna is Greek.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2870951;
    Oh, I absolutely see what you were trying to say. I was just being facetious.
    You've come to the right place, then!

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2867400;
    "I've been to Vegas hundreds of times.......I've gotten THOUSANDS of roses......."

Oh and let's not forget "Look at me, do I look like someone who should be waiting in the wings?"

FORT Fan

shayne looks and acts like a 14 yr old,,,,why bother...hopefully london is looking for a woman...however i think the picking is real slim this year, maybe they think he thinks all americans look alike....i think i could go out on the street and find 25 better choices...i guess anyone with any pride wouldnt be on this show, but its good for us, we have plenty of ho-etts to snark about...

FORT Fan

the "hot dog vender" title is pretty funny, im sure the joke is on us, if it wasnt they would have said she was a food services manager, or some other common title..

Yikes. Still find it incredible that he gave roses to Marshana and Shayne.

+ Reply to Thread