+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Shayne sounds like she has marbles in her mouth when she talks. I think she goes far though by the previews for upcoming dates. I think she's pretty but a bit too young for him.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2867333;
    Shayne sounds like she has marbles in her mouth when she talks. I think she goes far though by the previews for upcoming dates. I think she's pretty but a bit too young for him.
    I hate the way Shayne talks. It's kind of whiny and I think she thinks it's sexy. HUH??? I think she tries too hard to make US think she is just "one of us", but she KNOWS she's a lot better than everyone else! She gets on my nerves and I wish she was gone, but I think you are right, according to the film clips she goes far and if she ends up the F1, all respect I have for Matt is GONE. She is way toooooo young & immature for him and there is absolutely no chance of a future with her.

The two girls I believe would be a good match for him is Amanda & Chelsea. Of course, we haven't seen him on a one on one with Amanda yet & that probably won't come until episode 4. Can't wait.

"I've been to Vegas hundreds of times.......I've gotten THOUSANDS of roses......."

I caught some of the show last night & 2 things I remember wanting to comment on:
    The raunchy “lap dance” (Marchand?), what a great way to impress a potential husband. And he gave her a rose!!
    When they went to Vegas the blonde (didn't catch her name) was in the bathroom crying (not sure why) – they really shows emotional stability. And he gave her a rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;2867550;
    The raunchy “lap dance” (Marchand?), what a great way to impress a potential husband. And he gave her a rose!!
    Ain't that a RIP?!

I saw that and could not believe it, either.

I think maybe Matt might've been told to keep her around awhile to make sure the drama pot kept bubbling.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Regular

Everytime I see those pictures of Matt playing soccer or rugby with his skinned head, I think he looks alot like David Beckham and Shane could certainly be his surly Spice Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2867400;
    "I've been to Vegas hundreds of times.......I've gotten THOUSANDS of roses......."
    Oh yes.....we all HAD (NOT) to be reminded of her zillions of treks priviledged treks to Vegas....no biggy huh....

FORT Fanatic

finally saw the show online.

i was thinking that chelsea needs to show her most attractive side...NOT telling him right away that she's hard headed and contorting. but apparently he liked that. go figure.

also couldn't believe the way ashlee BEGGED for a kiss. but...apparently he liked that too.

i suppose this is why i'm still single.

wonder what he thought of ashlee's behaviour after receiving the rose.

ashlee had the price tag still on the back of her pj's. did anyone else notice this?

loved how kelly mentioned how he learned she can hold her liquor, all the while slurring.

note to future women: seeing someone sing opera up close is not attractive/sexy.

it seems that most of the women with dark skin, that when they are finally alone with the guy, one of the first questions they ask him is about inter-racial dating. she wouldn't be there if he had a problem about it.

how/why does that erin H [who left] have so much confidence?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2868181;
    ashlee had the price tag still on the back of her pj's. did anyone else notice this?

Check out Post #67!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2868181;
    it seems that most of the women with dark skin, that when they are finally alone with the guy, one of the first questions they ask him is about inter-racial dating. she wouldn't be there if he had a problem about it.
    I don't think he has a problem with inter-racial dating, but I don't think that's why he has kept her around still. I get the sense that they don't want to be seen as racist, so they keep some of the non-white women around. I could be wrong but wasn't she the only non-white contestant this season? Getting a Brit was a nice change of pace, but personally, I'd like to see a non-white Bachelor.

+ Reply to Thread