+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

is this show fake or what? i left in the background while working on some stuff on the comp and it just seems so set up to me. everytime shayne and the bachelor had their little chats and she was "acting" really interested in him it looked like he wanted to burst out laughing at her pathetic acting skills. i have no doubt in my mind that she's just there to further her career and the producers as well as the bachelor are in on it.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2865894;
    Every year there's a dumb chick who thinks that singing is a good way to get a rose on this show.
    I agree. It's very annoying.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

. everytime shayne and the bachelor had their little chats and she was "acting" really interested in him it looked like he wanted to burst out laughing at her pathetic acting skills.
    It looked to me like he was biting his tongue at her juvenile antics and lousy dramatics. He cant stand her. Now he gets to feel better about not dating girls that look like they are out of his league. Now he knows that he wouldnt want to date them anyway.

At least he got to see Las Vegas.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2866728;
    It looked to me like he was biting his tongue at her juvenile antics and lousy dramatics. He cant stand her. Now he gets to feel better about not dating girls that look like they are out of his league. Now he knows that he wouldnt want to date them anyway.

At least he got to see Las Vegas.
    I don't think he really thinks for a second that Shayne is out of his league. He looks like Prince William and probably has had gorgeous girls throwing themselves at him since he was 14. Most of them were probably sane though...

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2866641;
    is this show fake or what?

I completely agree with you. I've come to the conclusion that this show, like a lot of others, is scripted to a large degree. No wonder the writers guild wanted to be paid residuals for reality TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;2866425;
    How embarassing was that?!? she just went on and on ... too much detail about her relationship with her cat!!
    I do have to give her credit that she gave him such great advice from her heart...."seek out the good...there's good there"

Wow, Shayne had a huge sense of entitlement last night. I could not believe her going on, and on, and on, and.... about how she doesn't have to wait for a guy's attention. Puh-leeze

I was a bit disappointed with Ashlee's bragging about the rose and kiss, it smacked of immaturity.

The singing was cringe worthy, and that is being kind.

I'm still loving Amanda. Somehow her hiccups make her so sweet and real, and the fact that she can laugh them off just makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2866901;
    I do have to give her credit that she gave him such great advice from her heart...."seek out the good...there's good there"
    I totally agree. I liked Michelle P. She had class.
    As for her cat...call me a sap.....my first pet (I had her for 18 years) was a cat named Sophie who was always there for me through thick and thin......school, post grad, residency, first marraige/divorce, meeting and finally connecting (7 years later) with MY "THE ONE".
    I probably would have said something just like she did.

OMG, I like Shayne LOL she is funny and spoiled but who isn't at that age.......

Chelsea ran away from the circus to end up on this show. I bet Matt's thinking "What's she able to do in bed?" And that tongue! Clearly sold him on her. I do think she seems his type though, laid back, not a lot of drama, but a lot of fun.

Shayne Shayne Shayne... Thanks for doing such a fantastic job of destroying the stereotype of the spoiled little rich girl from Hollywood. Yuppers. You're nothing like I thought you'd be. Except you're exactly like I thought you'd be.

She's definitely not too good-looking for Matt. I think she does, however, have that Hollywood glamour patina about her, from going to the salon on a weekly basis and wearing expensive clothes. The other girls seem more down to earth in that regard. Except Marshana (my lips, my lips!) -- her clothes are her own design, so they definitely stand out.

Speaking of Marshana, she cracks me up when she accepts the rose. "Oh, I would be thrilled and delighted to accept this rose," she purrs. "Thank you so much!" She speaks in faux high-falutin voice, like she's auditioning for a role as a society deb. (Contrast that with her lap dancing!) Then you have Amanda, who goes the opposite extreme, and says something stupid like "no problem!" when she gets a rose.

Amanda still seems cool, and Robin, for some reason, she seems fine, but she bugs me. Something about her face reminds me of someone I didn't like, I think. Nevertheless, I'm impressed with her classical music credentials. She plays piano and violin.

Ashlee was being quite bratty and tacky with her gloating. I'm amazed she acted that way not only in front of the other women, but in front of Matt. I wonder if he regretted giving her the rose after that display.

The talent crap has got to go. Erin S. worrying that she hadn't gotten her chance to prove she could sing. What, someone told him he expects a musical wife?

That opera singing made me alternately squirm and burst out laughing. And I'm so glad cat-lady is gone. She was freaking me out.

+ Reply to Thread