+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2866090;
    I think Shayne got into Chelsea's sample bag or she took some of her own meds.

She sure talks and acts like a child. Did she by any chance think her parents had sent her to interview her own Brit nanny/butler. Can she get any more immature? Geez!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2866100;
    Matt totally looked like he was not buying a word that Shayne was selling. He almost looked like he was biting his tongue to keep a straight face.
    And Marshana? do you seriously think that he equates "lap dance" with "classy woman" ? I have no words for your dancing spectacle. Where's Ms.Froggy?
    Poor Matt - he can only get rid of how many? Not enough. I think he's ready to take it to about 6.
    Matt has talked about coming from a close-knit family. He called her on having come from a family of actors and that she could be acting. Good for him! Ms. Shayne Tantrum wouldn't fit in with his family if she is really this insecure. The Brits won't put up with this sort of thing.:nono. She is coming across being way too immature and possessive already.

Seems like he goes to Hawaii with Shayne next week on a date. Strange it's so early in the season and isn't her mother living in HI?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2866382;
    She sure talks and acts like a child. Did she by any chance think her parents had sent her to interview her own Brit nanny/butler. Can she get any more immature? Geez!
    Shayne was a completely spoiled brat tonight and another 22 year old, Ashlee, showed her immaturity as well. Amy, the other 22 year old, acted a lot more mature than the other two, of course she didn't say two words.

We didn't hear very much from the mature ones tonight, Amanda R., Noelle, Erin S. and Kristine. Did I miss something? In the screencaps, Matt is shown kissing Chelsea and Shayne, but I don't remember seeing it in the show this evening. That means Matt kissed Ashlee, Robin, Chelsea and Shayne tonight. He kissed FOUR girls in one episode. Brad didn't kiss but FIVE girls THE WHOLE SEASON. Of course, Matt might of wanted to keep them from whining or singing.lol

So far, this season has not been as good as last season. TMO!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-25-2008 at 08:06 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2866125;
    Clarinet girl is going to get back to the love of her live: her cat.
    How embarassing was that?!? she just went on and on ... too much detail about her relationship with her cat!!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2866393;
    Matt has talked about coming from a close-knit family. He called her on having come from a family of actors and that she could be acting. Good for him! Ms. Shayne Tantrum wouldn't fit in with his family if she is really this insecure. The Brits won't put up with this sort of thing.:nono. She is coming across being way too immature and possessive already.

Seems like he goes to Hawaii with Shayne next week on a date. Strange it's so early in the season and isn't her mother living in HI?
    Well seeker, I guess we are continueing to think alike. I remarked after seeing Shayne last week that there was something I didn't like about her but I couldn't quiet put my finger on what it was. After watching her tonight, I think I know what it is. She is very self centered.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-25-2008 at 08:07 AM.

FORT Newbie

With all the camera time she had tonight, Shayne is going a long way. And the camera loves her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2866453;
    Well seeker, I guess we are continueing to think alike. I remarked after seeing Shayne last week that there was something I didn't like about her but I couldn't quiet put my finger on what it was. After watching her tonight, I think I know what it is. She is very self centered.

She will probally be in the f3 because I think she is Fleiss's ace in the hole if Matt doesn't fall for someone else.jmo
    I thought it was ironic that Amy, the nanny, went in the bathroom to comfort Shayne. She acted like she needed it though!
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

FORT Newbie

Sunglasses On Shayne?????????

What kind of sunglasses is shayne wearing this episode? crying in the hotel room? soo cute i want them NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

From tonight, I really can't tell if Matt is into any particular girl. He's got to be crazy if he is.

It's almost like the producers took pointers from Big Brother when picking the contestants.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fanatic

Re: Sunglasses On Shayne?????????

Quote Originally Posted by toxicpal;2866523;
    What kind of sunglasses is shayne wearing this episode? crying in the hotel room? soo cute i want them NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looks like she also brought a nice watch collection for this show!
    High drama and maintenance warning, Matt!

+ Reply to Thread