+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2866295;
    I didn't tape the show so I can't go back and watch it now, but did Matt say something to Ashlee regarding her being #2 on the fashion show? And she asked him back if she was not #1? Did anyone catch that?
    He seemed a bit startled at her question and changed the subject. The height of immaturity on tonight's show. Today's special was 22 year olds courtesy of Ashlee and Shayne. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2866041;
    Shanye is there for ambience right?

she looks like she should be on All My Children or something
    Maybe her papa Lo Lamas couldn't land her a role on B & B without showing the PTB that she can act. Bachelor show is her 7 weeks of auditioning esp. with all those PI's.

Clearly, Shayne is not getting the edit for a F1....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2866049;
    What is up with Shayne ya'll?

Also, where is Amanda R tonight. I haven't seen her. Did they have a connection?>
    He said you look good honey during her catwalk (she was the first one out btw) and they did a dance before RC. She also had her "meeps" when he called her during RC. Interesting that they showed his reaction to her meeps and when she received the rose from him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;2866058;
    Shayne needs to go back to Hollywood....................N OW!!!!
    If this were American Idol or any of the other show where people could vote someone out , Shayne would be history tonight. Everytime she said how hard it is to be there bec' she had such deep feelings for Matt it felt like maybe someone needed to knock her on the head and remind her she just met the guy less than a week ago.

When she said "I should pack my bags and go now" I was waiting for someone in that lobby to call out "Taxi" and then turn around to her and say "Miss, your cab is here." Now that is drama. Matt would have helped her load up her bags and said "cheerio".

Just working my way through the threads. Trying to give Shayne the benefit of the doubt, but the "editing" made her look like a spoiled brat...when she took him aside in Vegas and told him that she doesn't have to find dates this way.....bad form. That she was the last rose was no accident. I see a spark in Matt's coversations with some of the others, but only elly is getting the drunk edit. She seems fun, but a little tipsy al the time.

Why did Marshana have to ask about his feeling on interracial relationships? She got a rose, that sould tell her. I think she might go next week though, unless the house drama doesn't happen for another week.

PLEASE STOP THE TALENT COMPETITION --- EVEN IF THEY DO SING, DANCE, TUMBLE, TWIRL, JUGGLE OR KNOT CHERRY STEMS WITH THEIR TONGUE, WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT! ARGHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by bullymom;2866348;
    Why did Marshana have to ask about his feeling on interracial relationships? She got a rose, that sould tell her. I think she might go next week though, unless the house drama doesn't happen for another week.
    That made my jaw drop. How ignorant can you be?

I think she's in the same boat with Shayne (hopefully!), i.e., he's just keeping them around to up the drama --- most likely at the suggestion/instructions of TPTB.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2866075;
    Why the hell do they feel it necessary to break into song?
    Maybe they are auditioning and hoping someone will give them a break into the music industry, LOL!. Given that the bachelor is a Brit bloke maybe Simon Cowell should have walked into the room and said something to shut them up and save his countryman from distress. It's one thing if they can carry a tune, but these women were terrible that they wouldnt' get past the audition round on AI with Simon Cowell. Maybe they confused Matt with Simon and thought it was their turn to audition. In two episodes we've had 3 singers, a clarinet player, a pianist, please give us a break next episode.

I didn't mind shayne last week, but this week I am wondering what is going on. Maybe she just is so used to men falling all over her that this was a wake up moment and she sucked at how she handled it.

I hope she stays for awhile because I find her drama more interesting then the singing.

I had to check my TV channel just to make sure I was watching "The Bachelor" because for a second I thought I was watching a talent show.

+ Reply to Thread