+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2866196;
    Hi Unklescott! I knew you'd know!!!

I don't remember them being this unattractive last week...but maybe it's because they opened their mouths more this time.

They need to stop singing. ALL OF THEM. I know they're all doing it in the hopes that a record producer will sign them...but for the love of pete, they've GOT to stop!
    Yep.

What's that saying? Something to the effect of: "Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt?"

These girls embodied that saying tonight.

And, yes, the singing HAS GOT TO GO!!!!

AND the lap/booty/whatever dances.

These women REALLY have NO shame!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2866212;
    I didn't hear it in tonight's ep, only on the previews. Did I happen and I missed it? On the previews it sounded like Ashlee.
    Yep. It was in a preview clip, but left out of the show. Same thing happened last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2866158;
    Who's the other 22 year old "singer" -- the one who got the first rose on the group dates? Someone needs to smack her. She's not nearly as cute as she thinks she ismeeps."
    Yeah, she seems obnoxious (Ashlee I think). I just don't like her whole vibe... But then I don't really particularly like any of the women this season. Of course I'm not the one picking, thank god...

Shayne.....totally spoiled! Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2866213;
    Yep.

What's that saying? Something to the effect of: "Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt?"

These girls embodied that saying tonight.

And, yes, the singing HAS GOT TO GO!!!!

AND the lap/booty/whatever dances.

These women REALLY have NO shame!
    Who DOES that on a date anyway!? I realize they are probably being set up to do it, but really....

Lurker!

Okay, I just got through this thread. I got to see the last 8 minutes of the show, so just the rose ceremony. Our power went out (whole town) 5 minutes before the show started!!! :nono

So how long does it take ABC to get it the whole episode up on their site?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;2866277;
    Okay, I just got through this thread. I got to see the last 8 minutes of the show, so just the rose ceremony. Our power went out (whole town) 5 minutes before the show started!!! :nono

So how long does it take ABC to get it the whole episode up on their site?

On the East Coast, it's usually available at 12 noon the day after the show airs.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I didn't tape the show so I can't go back and watch it now, but did Matt say something to Ashlee regarding her being #2 on the fashion show? And she asked him back if she was not #1? Did anyone catch that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2866038;
    I think TESSA did the bathroom runaway scene wayyy better than shayne
    Didn't Tessa also run to the bathroom crying in epi 2 wearing a yellow dress? Was Shayne wearing a dress in cream/yellow? If so, seems like Fleiss has run out of ideas

FORT Regular

The wife watches this so by default (and lack of control of the remote) I watch it. I'm wondering where all the pretty girls are this season. With the best looking bachelor (my wifes says so) you would think there would be better looking and more mature girls. That Kelly chick reminds me of Joan Allen. As for Shayne....ugh. She may be cute, but she's not attractive. The girl who got the first date rose...long hair, weird teeth....NOT cute. She acts like an immature high school student. Where do they find these bimbos? The one he got rid of, I thought was adorable...she reminds me of my wife....the one who sang opera? I could do without the singing though.

+ Reply to Thread