+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

You know, last week I thought Matt was drop dead gorgeous. Tonight, I still thought he was cute (especially when he smiled/laughed), but he actually looked a little doughy and not that fit. Granted, I was watching in widescreen...but none of the women looked doughy...

(And my claws are coming out regarding the women...) There were some butt ugly girls tonight. I was shocked that that's what they came up with for this show.

Shayne is really pretty--she looks like a young Connie Stevens with that whole sex kitten look. But...when she opens her mouth...she sounds so jaded and boring. It looked like she was trying to do what Tessa did last season and entice Matt with her unwillingness to stay...hoping that that would make him want her to stay. The difference is that Tessa actually seemed overwhelmed by it all, whereas with Shayne it's coming across as an act (and a bad one at that). Matt may say he doesn't like high maintenance girls, but he's being controlled by Little Mattie who likes the way she looks.

And I know this is the name of the game...but I get completely grossed out watching him swap spit with all these women one after another...

Who's the other 22 year old "singer" -- the one who got the first rose on the group dates? Someone needs to smack her. She's not nearly as cute as she thinks she is...

There's another short haired blonde girl who reminds me of Goldie Hawn during her "Laugh In" days... Raise your hand if you remember that show... Bueller? Bueller?

I like Amanda and her "meeps."

Do we know who made the "horny" comment?

I don't see a match being made this season. At least from what I've seen so far I don't see any compatibility that goes beyond a few nights of shagging......

Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella;2866169;
    I don't see a match being made this season. At least from what I've seen so far I don't see any compatibility that goes beyond a few nights of shagging......
    ITA. I think he'll give her at most a "friendship ring." He's too young to want to settle down. As for all the 22 year old women there--give me a break. Does today's generation of young women actually look forward to getting married that young? Every single one of them is there to get their 15 minutes of fame...Matt included.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2866151;
    Yikes. Blood. That may be a first.
    I hope Matt faints at the sight of blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2866158;
    There's another short haired blonde girl who reminds me of Goldie Hawn during her "Laugh In" days... Raise your hand if you remember that show... Bueller? Bueller?
    I most certainly remember it and not from reruns.
    I agree with what you said about there being some butt ugly girls tonight. It's like for the first show they have make up artists for all and after that they are on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2866177;
    I most certainly remember it and not from reruns.
    I agree with what you said about there being some butt ugly girls tonight. It's like for the first show they have make up artists for all and after that they are on their own.
    Hi Unklescott! I knew you'd know!!!

I don't remember them being this unattractive last week...but maybe it's because they opened their mouths more this time.

They need to stop singing. ALL OF THEM. I know they're all doing it in the hopes that a record producer will sign them...but for the love of pete, they've GOT to stop!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2866155;
    okay marshawna reminds me of New York
    You and me both, I was getting flashbacks to my morning commute.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2866117;
    aww i like noelle
    Me too, but they barely showed her today. She had no PI, no alone time with Matt. I noticed that the camera was on her a lot during the RC though. Not sure what to think at this point but she remains my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;2866163;
    Do we know who made the "horny" comment?
    I didn't hear it in tonight's ep, only on the previews. Did I happen and I missed it? On the previews it sounded like Ashlee.

+ Reply to Thread