+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Matt Grant

Matt Grant, 27, a global financier from London and the first international Bachelor ever, is a totally charming and witty English gentleman who works with millionaire businessmen. But he has something on his mind that is more urgent than any business deal - he wants to find the love of his life and to start a family as soon as possible. The youngest of five brothers, the rest of whom are married, he is very close to his parents and siblings. His parents are still best friends and have a sexy relationship even after 30 years together. Matt's life revolves around his family and friends.

Matt's father, Tony, now 71, was older when Matt was born. The handsome Brit grew up wanting to have his own children at a young age so he could be an active participant in his kids' lives. He's looking for a woman who is adventurous, playful and fun, who loves to travel and enjoys the outdoors. His future mate will be funny, self-deprecating and outgoing. Matt is definitely attracted to American women, whom he finds extroverted and gregarious - and he adores their accents. He's actually had an American girlfriend in the past. He frankly can't wait to fall in love again, having been bitten twice before - once it was even love at first sight.

A native of Bishop's Stortford, a short distance from London, this Renaissance man received his B.A. in modern history and politics from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge. Matt was captain of the university's rowing team and plays rugby, cricket, tennis and skis. A workout buff, his other passion is current events.

However Matt yearns to share stories and a laugh at the end of the day with someone special, and believes the woman he has been looking to fall in love with all this time will be among the 25 lucky Bachelorettes waiting to meet him in America.

The Bachelor: London Calling - Bachelor - Bios - ABC.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

I love this guy.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

To elaborate on my previous post i like the idea of the show having a British Bachelor. He's really attractive too. When they were showing old photos of him I realized that I liked him better with shorter hair. It fits him way better.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I like him a lot and I think he looks a lot like Chris Noth (Law & Order, Mr. Big on Sex & the City).

From his sense of humor, I think he's watched alot of Monty Python!

Doesn't do a thing for me.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I think he is smokin' hot with a fun personality to boot.
    Wake up and be awesome

I think he might be a "BILF" for several viewers!
    (The B = Bachelor ...)

Matt is a huge fan of a Steve Coogan character called 'Alan Partridge' and knows all the shows inside out and can quote from them.
    If you haven't heard of Alan Partridge just Google the name and take a look at Youtube, loads of comedy sketches on there.
    I have a feeling you will hear some of the Partridge lines as the series progresses.
    I have a clip of Matt working behind the bar at a friends wedding last summer, I will post it to my Youtube site in the next few days.

I'm really pleased that the response so far has been positive, may it continue.

FORT Newbie

Any fun storie you could share with us about Matt. He seems like a great guy to be friends with.

Also do you know if he has a myspace and/or facebook page?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast