+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Re: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2976308;
    My first impression of Matt wasn't a wow, but I did think he was good looking. I bet Shayne had the same first impression of him. But as time went on, and I saw more of him, especially his humor, he became for me, very attractive. I bet Shayne had a similar take on Matt. As she got to know him better, she started to have real feelings for him. Also, I am sure that kiss between them in the pool in Barbados did a lot to encourage Shayne's feelings for him to grow.
    Hey my friend I agree on that smokin HAWT pool scene my glasses FOGGED UP

Matt took my breath away first time I saw him maybe I just secretly love British accents on men but what really appealed was his humor and honesty and his control of not losing his temper he is a gentlemen.

Shayne I believe developed feelings in Vegas for Matt when she felt the green eyed monster that must have taken her by suprise and as she said Matt is the whole pkg for what she is looking for in a husband.

Lastly out of all the women she is the only one who has truly fought for him and I think that is the revelation Matt has this woman has been open and honest and has fought for me since day 1 ahhhhh I adore these 2 Monday is going to be one crazy day lol

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;2976766;

Matt took my breath away first time I saw him maybe I just secretly love British accents on men but what really appealed was his humor and honesty and his control of not losing his temper he is a gentlemen.

Shayne I believe developed feelings in Vegas for Matt when she felt the green eyed monster that must have taken her by suprise and as she said Matt is the whole pkg for what she is looking for in a husband.

Lastly out of all the women she is the only one who has truly fought for him and I think that is the revelation Matt has this woman has been open and honest and has fought for me since day 1 ahhhhh I adore these 2 Monday is going to be one crazy day lol
    Ya know, I am actually really glad that some people are truly enjoying this season. Truly - no sarcasm intended. It hasn't worked for me at all, but I am at the point where I really am glad there are some who are really enjoying it - if you're into Matt & Shayne as a couple, it will be a fun FRC knowing for sure your 'girl' gets the rose and a proposal.

me too

Nascar, you have a great avatar! I am waiting anxiously for some more passion on Monday between these two.

great insight! I think you are right about Shayne probably feeling a bit surprised that she was feeling jealous and realizing that she was having real feelings for this guy when she had expected to just have a fun time.

I will be filled with nerves on Monday. Can't wait either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2977011;
    Nascar, you have a great avatar! I am waiting anxiously for some more passion on Monday between these two.
    Cailg,
    thanks=when i saw that kiss i was like THATS SEXY AND HOT

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2977018;
    great insight! I think you are right about Shayne probably feeling a bit surprised that she was feeling jealous and realizing that she was having real feelings for this guy when she had expected to just have a fun time.

I will be filled with nerves on Monday. Can't wait either.
    me too-i just hope they do an ATFR and that we see a wedding

Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR;2977043;
    Cailg,
    thanks=when i saw that kiss i was like THATS SEXY AND HOT
    I sent a clip from Valen's video that includes "that kiss" to my husband and said this is what our first kiss was like, do you remember? After more than 25 years together (20 married), I still love him and wish the same for Matt and Shayne. I noticed too that Matt gets a little flushed around Shayne, and my husband still gets that way from time to time. Love is grand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2978058;
    I sent a clip from Valen's video that includes "that kiss" to my husband and said this is what our first kiss was like, do you remember? After more than 25 years together (20 married), I still love him and wish the same for Matt and Shayne. I noticed too that Matt gets a little flushed around Shayne, and my husband still gets that way from time to time. Love is grand.
    A caller questioned Matt about his flushed appearance when guest hosting Yo on E. He explained that it is a reaction to the very hot and bright kleig lights used in filming the television show he was on. So natural their interactions, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2978064;
    A caller questioned Matt about his flushed appearance when guest hosting Yo on E. He explained that it is a reaction to the very hot and bright kleig lights used in filming the television show he was on. So natural their interactions, huh?
    I'll look at the interview, but what I am referring to is a flush look I saw when he was with Shayne, not anyone else. I didn't see this same look with anyone else. I believe in these two and wish them well.

+ Reply to Thread