+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Re: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2961685;
    Maybe the qualifying part was left out - I am here for you (bec' I was hired to be your f1 to make sure they get their ending right) and I don't even know you (don't get your hopes up, this is just a gig for me).
    LOL! Will someone please tell me exactly WHAT Matt and Shayne have in common? I'm not seeing it. I tend to agree with seeker. And I've moved on to another Matt (oh, no!) - The Farmer Wants a Wife!- now that Matt really does seem to be a gentleman!

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshayne22;2962070;
    ok before i talk about shayne and matt, let me clear something for brad, brad lied to both girls, he was dating while he was on the show, because i cannot imagine that he said i falling strong for those ladies and at the end, he lied like what dede said, brad you told me that saturday will be a great day for you, promise and then he lied, the last season had an amazing girls, but it so dissapointing that the bachelor wasn't there for the right reason,

First of all, 10000% i don't think that shayne or matt were their for money or publicity, they were their to find true love and that whats happened, im sorry but i don't think this season is a lie, this season will be rated as the best season, beleive me because it will be rated not only from america but from Europe, Africa and even Asia, not like the previous seasons, they were nothing special, after the proposal, few month, the couples end their fairy tale love story ends, what i see in matt and shayne is not only love, there are sharing many things, they are passionate between each other, understanding, complete each other, they have fun and serious side, age difference didn't appear at all

I agree with your 10000% I believe they both fell for each other but hey you can't change peoples minds they will believe the worse of both Shayne and Matt thats the way the cookie crumbles

Back to my happy world

In my opinion Matt is really not my type...i like the more skinny and grungy...however i cant help feeling he is a victim of the show and the production team are pushing him to Shayne like is 18th century and he must marry.

Its wierd, London city types are often ladykillers though
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;2964092;
    In my opinion Matt is really not my type...i like the more skinny and grungy...however i cant help feeling he is a victim of he show and the production team are pushing him to Shayne like is 18th century and he must marry.

Its wierd, London city types are often ladykillers though
    FACT CHECK. Matt not a London city type. All academic and professional life in Cambridge, minus 3 weeks in London ... then he quit before completing necessary clearances to do that job. He visited, I'm sure. Is that what you meant.

Watching this season develop, what has been interesting to me is Matt's transformation. We see him in a new hair style. We see him going with the scruffy look. We see him changing his dressing style even a bit. But all this after the show ends, so I don't see this being an ABC change. Thinking about the different girls I have encountered in my life, I can see Shayne requesting Matt try these looks so he fits the look she likes better. I think some men would like the help to look their best, and I think some would say, "hey take me as I am - if you really love me, then love all of me - dork and all." Of the F3 though, I can see Shayne being the one to make the requests.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshayne22;2960486;
    i have never seen a mature girl like shayne in my entire life, shayne is very rare, because she seems very mature like 35 her inteligent, so i think for sure matt and shayne will be the next trista and ryan

Amen
    Whenever Shayne's age gets discussed, I immediately think of my 22-year-old niece (she's actually my niece-in-law) who is graduating from college in a couple of weeks with a degree in teaching and has already been hired to teach Middle School. She also has had her own place for about a year (before that, she was living on her college campus). She has been dating a young police officer for about 9 months and they just got engaged. They have not set a date yet, because, as she told me she is more worried about planning her first year of school than a wedding. None of these things may sound that impressive, but really you have to know my niece - she is my definition of a mature 22-year-old, and I have no doubts whatsoever whether she is ready for marriage or will have a successful marriage.

When I think of Shayne, I think cute, perky, fashionable, trendy, athletic and, well, some other things, but mature is pretty far down the list. I think she is probably somewhat wise in the ways of the world according to Hollywood, but I think in so many ways she is still a little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2963706;
    LOL! Will someone please tell me exactly WHAT Matt and Shayne have in common? I'm not seeing it. I tend to agree with seeker. And I've moved on to another Matt (oh, no!) - The Farmer Wants a Wife!- now that Matt really does seem to be a gentleman!

HAHA - I have to agree with you on this one - he is a real cutie too - has a couple of real bimbo's in the herd ROFL - but pretty entertaining I have to say

And there is an Amanda who is a real honey too

aaaaaa send in the maid@@ ROFL
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-05-2008 at 08:58 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2964095;
    FACT CHECK. Matt not a London city type. All academic and professional life in Cambridge, minus 3 weeks in London ... then he quit before completing necessary clearances to do that job. He visited, I'm sure. Is that what you meant.
    I guess in a sense, he is more i guess a Southern city slicker type, where there isnt too much difference. The southern counties tend to mix and churn a lot, they are similar in style and attitude. However cambridge is so much prettier and historical than London. The fact is many of his contacts and entertainment will be in London, he did take the ladies there.

Although it makes you wonder about the title of the show doesn't it?

The Bachelor: Oxford calling
    The Bachelor: Cambridge calling
    The Bachelor: Liverpool calling

they dont have the same ring to them do they?
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

After seeing Shaynes mom and her relationship with her sister, it seems obvious that young woman had to grow up fast. I also suspect her father knows very little about her. He's got other issues to deal with.

hope it's Shayne. I really do.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

My first impression of Matt wasn't a wow, but I did think he was good looking. I bet Shayne had the same first impression of him. But as time went on, and I saw more of him, especially his humor, he became for me, very attractive. I bet Shayne had a similar take on Matt. As she got to know him better, she started to have real feelings for him. Also, I am sure that kiss between them in the pool in Barbados did a lot to encourage Shayne's feelings for him to grow.

+ Reply to Thread