+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Re: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by 8Lauren8;2960280;
    I dont know why i think that it wouldnt last with Shayne, maybe because she is younger than Matt. I know its not a huge age gap by any stretch but i think maybe he wants to settle down, get married ect.. but Shayne may want to enjoy her early 20's first. I dont know tbh, i just get the feeling...and also you dont get many english girls that are like Shayne so she might be alot for his family take. I think both ladies are great though so im sure he will be happy with either, only he knows how he feels so will just have to wait and see! I wish i had been more vigilant when i was in London a few weeks ago now, could have spotted Matt!
    i have never seen a mature girl like shayne in my entire life, shayne is very rare, because she seems very mature like 35 her inteligent, so i think for sure matt and shayne will be the next trista and ryan

Amen
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

OO dear....................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Originally Posted by 8Lauren8
    hey everyone, this is my first ever post on here althought have been reading for a while! Just have to say that i agree that Matt is not amazingly attractive, he really does not do it for me! I found Andy unbelievably delicious (lol!) but Matt really isnt pushing my buttons...it could be because im English though and im used to the whole british guy thing, as has already been mentioned! There are plenty of guys similar to him over here...thats why im heading to the states lol!

Im really hoping that Chelsea is the girl for him though, not because i dislike Shayne (i think she is hilarious and brilliantly honest) i just really want the relationship to last and with Shayne i dont think that it would! Looking forward to the finale though...you guys will have to fill me in because obviously we dont get the show over here!

sorry for the lengthy post!

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _________

Thank you for posting, I have to agree with you. I'm new also and started posting because I liked Matt's sense of humor and thought it would be fun. His sense of humor now leaves me cold....he's going to be an awfully big man if he doesn't at least start exercising. It seems like he's added a few pounds since the show begin. I see absolutely nothing sexy about him, that is just me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2889100;
    Great post!! I agree!! She also had that great line on the winery date where she told him "I am here for YOU and I don't even know YOU".
    Maybe the qualifying part was left out - I am here for you (bec' I was hired to be your f1 to make sure they get their ending right) and I don't even know you (don't get your hopes up, this is just a gig for me).

She has already told him she was not looking to get married or settle down now. She said she was on the show to see if she could date him. Her mom told him Shayne wanted to focus on her career right now. She was going to be making out with other guys on movies and it will be hard to watch. She made sure she had her ducks in a row when she bails out on him. Why accept a ring when she wasn't ready to settle down? This season was a LIE. Whatever said, Brad at least was true to himself and refused to propose just to appease the producers and network.

MG behaved like a gigolo and went all out knowing the show wasn't being shown in UK. When it finally does air, would he embarass his family?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2961685;
    went all out knowing the show wasn't being shown in UK. When it finally does air, would he embarass his family?
    Great point - never thought about that - uuummmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Maybe the qualifying part was left out - I am here for you (bec' I was hired to be your f1 to make sure they get their ending right) and I don't even know you (don't get your hopes up, this is just a gig for me).

She has already told him she was not looking to get married or settle down now. She said she was on the show to see if she could date him. Her mom told him Shayne wanted to focus on her career right now. She was going to be making out with other guys on movies and it will be hard to watch. She made sure she had her ducks in a row when she bails out on him. Why accept a ring when she wasn't ready to settle down? This season was a LIE. Whatever said, Brad at least was true to himself and refused to propose just to appease the producers and network.

MG behaved like a gigolo and went all out knowing the show wasn't being shown in UK. When it finally does air, would he embarass his family?

You made some great points in your post. Matt is going to be devastated when Shayne tires of him and dumps him... I just find it hard to believe that she has any interest in him. If she saw him on the street, or met him in a bar, she wouldn't have given him a second look. She only wants him because she wants to win the show. Once all the buzz is over from the show and all the publicity dies down, she will realize that she never even really wanted him in the first place...

And I agree for them to get engaged is just ridiculous. On the 3rd show she said she was not ready to get married and then a few weeks later she accepts a proposal? Do people even realize what an engagement is and what a sacred event it is? Are they thinking if this doesn't work out they can break the engagement like it is no big deal? Wow, that just stuns me.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2961761;
    On the 3rd show she said she was not ready to get married and then a few weeks later she accepts a proposal?
    This happens often though. During weeks 2-4, women are not ready for the longterm, and by the end, they say "yes" to a proposal. It's part of the flaw of the show. Women get "caught up" if you will, especially since they are eating, breathing, and dreaming of the bachelor without any outside influences during the taping of the show at all times.

ok before i talk about shayne and matt, let me clear something for brad, brad lied to both girls, he was dating while he was on the show, because i cannot imagine that he said i falling strong for those ladies and at the end, he lied like what dede said, brad you told me that saturday will be a great day for you, promise and then he lied, the last season had an amazing girls, but it so dissapointing that the bachelor wasn't there for the right reason,

First of all, 10000% i don't think that shayne or matt were their for money or publicity, they were their to find true love and that whats happened, im sorry but i don't think this season is a lie, this season will be rated as the best season, beleive me because it will be rated not only from america but from Europe, Africa and even Asia, not like the previous seasons, they were nothing special, after the proposal, few month, the couples end their fairy tale love story ends, what i see in matt and shayne is not only love, there are sharing many things, they are passionate between each other, understanding, complete each other, they have fun and serious side, age difference didn't appear at all
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-01-2008 at 12:38 PM.
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2961761;
    You made some great points in your post. Matt is going to be devastated when Shayne tires of him and dumps him... I just find it hard to believe that she has any interest in him. If she saw him on the street, or met him in a bar, she wouldn't have given him a second look. She only wants him because she wants to win the show. Once all the buzz is over from the show and all the publicity dies down, she will realize that she never even really wanted him in the first place...

And I agree for them to get engaged is just ridiculous. On the 3rd show she said she was not ready to get married and then a few weeks later she accepts a proposal? Do people even realize what an engagement is and what a sacred event it is? Are they thinking if this doesn't work out they can break the engagement like it is no big deal? Wow, that just stuns me.
    I agree 100%!!

FORT Fogey

I watch the show every now and then. I havent seen enough episodes. I use to watch the bachelor every season but I got tired of it and now just waiting for a bachelorette but this british bachelor is hot. Its the accent and the british charm that does it for me. He is adding some life into this cheesy stupid show. My fave girl was Noelle or Norelle? forgot her name but now that she's gone, I think he should pick Chelsea. I just hope she overcomes her insecurities if he does pick her because that can ruin a relationship cause when someone is deeply insecure, they act out whether its accusing him of things she has no proof of or just retreating and not showing her feelings, acting cold etc. A man will not put up with that for long. I think Shayne is entirely too young. I just dont see a 22 year old young hot actress ready to settle down and get married and have kids.
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread