+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Re: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

I think that Matt is one of the nicer bachelors in the last few years. He appears to be more of a gentleman and less of a total user like a few of the previous bachelors.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2945290;
    I think that Matt is one of the nicer bachelors in the last few years. He appears to be more of a gentleman and less of a total user like a few of the previous bachelors.
    Much better than last year that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2945290;
    The only other Bachelor that comes close to total sweetie pie is Ryan

Hey you guys should come guy shopping over here in England if you like Matt, you would not believe how many Matt types there are about...

To be honest, i think the magic you guys get from Matt is lost from me because i meet guys like him most days. Which is a shame because this is my first dive in the Bachelor experience.

My English Gentleman is a Teacher, not a Banker though...hes off limits...the rest you guys are welcome to

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;2945539;
    Hey you guys should come guy shopping over here in England if you like Matt, you would not believe how many Matt types there are about...

To be honest, i think the magic you guys get from Matt is lost from me because i meet guys like him most days. Which is a shame because this is my first dive in the Bachelor experience.

My English Gentleman is a Teacher, not a Banker though...hes off limits...the rest you guys are welcome to
    matt is the best bachelor that abc will ever have, remember my words
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2945309;
    Much better than last year that's for sure.
    to be honest with you,????matt season can't be compared to previous one, most of the previous ones were , ok i really regret watching some of them, it was really waste of my time especially last season i was like

wathever
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

FORT Newbie

hey everyone, this is my first ever post on here althought have been reading for a while! Just have to say that i agree that Matt is not amazingly attractive, he really does not do it for me! I found Andy unbelievably delicious (lol!) but Matt really isnt pushing my buttons...it could be because im English though and im used to the whole british guy thing, as has already been mentioned! There are plenty of guys similar to him over here...thats why im heading to the states lol!

Im really hoping that Chelsea is the girl for him though, not because i dislike Shayne (i think she is hilarious and brilliantly honest) i just really want the relationship to last and with Shayne i dont think that it would! Looking forward to the finale though...you guys will have to fill me in because obviously we dont get the show over here!

sorry for the lengthy post!

Quote Originally Posted by 8Lauren8;2960052;
    hey everyone, this is my first ever post on here althought have been reading for a while! Just have to say that i agree that Matt is not amazingly attractive, he really does not do it for me! I found Andy unbelievably delicious (lol!) but Matt really isnt pushing my buttons...it could be because im English though and im used to the whole british guy thing, as has already been mentioned! There are plenty of guys similar to him over here...thats why im heading to the states lol!

Im really hoping that Chelsea is the girl for him though, not because i dislike Shayne (i think she is hilarious and brilliantly honest) i just really want the relationship to last and with Shayne i dont think that it would! Looking forward to the finale though...you guys will have to fill me in because obviously we dont get the show over here!

sorry for the lengthy post!

Welcome to the FORT!! So glad to have you here w/us!! I think you are able to view the episodes over on you tube. We have a lot of posters here that don't live in the US and they are able to view the show that way!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

i just really want the relationship to last and with Shayne i dont think that it would! Looking forward to the finale though...you guys will have to fill me in because obviously we dont get the show over here!

how told you it will not last with shayne and how told you it will last with chelsea? so funny how u predict others future that easy

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshayne22;2960247;

how told you it will not last with shayne and how told you it will last with chelsea? so funny how u predict others future that easy
    I dont know why i think that it wouldnt last with Shayne, maybe because she is younger than Matt. I know its not a huge age gap by any stretch but i think maybe he wants to settle down, get married ect.. but Shayne may want to enjoy her early 20's first. I dont know tbh, i just get the feeling...and also you dont get many english girls that are like Shayne so she might be alot for his family take. I think both ladies are great though so im sure he will be happy with either, only he knows how he feels so will just have to wait and see! I wish i had been more vigilant when i was in London a few weeks ago now, could have spotted Matt!

+ Reply to Thread