+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

FORT Fogey

Re: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

He's really funny! Usually I just tune for the first show to see who the girls are, and if the guy is interesting. After that, I just wait for the post interview to see which trophy wife that won't work out in the end he chose. This year, I might tune in a bit more often just to hear and see more of his humor

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2852337;
    Matt is a huge fan of a Steve Coogan character called 'Alan Partridge' and knows all the shows inside out and can quote from them.
    If you haven't heard of Alan Partridge just Google the name and take a look at Youtube, loads of comedy sketches on there.
    I have a feeling you will hear some of the Partridge lines as the series progresses.
    I have a clip of Matt working behind the bar at a friends wedding last summer, I will post it to my Youtube site in the next few days.

I'm really pleased that the response so far has been positive, may it continue.
    Hey Nathmac,
    Did any of these sketches have anything to do with him humping the telephone booth, because I didn't get it. I thought he was trying to be funny, obivously must have been a Pommy sense of humour. Maybe you could explain!
    Otherwise he is quite witty which I love, a Hugh Grant sort of thing. Consider this as a compliment! But the phone booth thing I don't get.
    Last edited by suza19; 03-19-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Matt is a huge fan of a Steve Coogan character called 'Alan Partridge' and knows all the shows inside out and can quote from them.
    If you haven't heard of Alan Partridge just Google the name and take a look at Youtube, loads of comedy sketches on there.
    I have a feeling you will hear some of the Partridge lines as the series progresses.
    I have a clip of Matt working behind the bar at a friends wedding last summer, I will post it to my Youtube site in the next few days.

Thank you for sharing some fun information on Matt, Nathmac! This looks to be a fun season!
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 03-19-2008 at 05:23 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2851261;
    Doesn't do a thing for me.
    I have to quote myself because I have to contradict what I said. I hadn't watched the show and was basing my reaction on looks alone. His looks still don't do it for me (I'm an exception in that tall men are not my cup of tea - I like the shorter more compact guys). That being said, I watched and found him adorable! He has a terrific personality - entertaining, good natured, quick witted, can handle those girls adroitly even given how young he is. Nothing seemed to unbalance him (even finding drunk girl's panties shoved down his pants). I am going to enjoy watching this season!

Ooo, how fun to have these interesting tidbits to look forward to (not that I actually needed another reason to keep my eyes on him since I find him handsome and a hoot).
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Very handsome. Wow !!!

Love his humour. He makes me laugh. Typical Britt. Yes I love English guys. Always have.

Funny, sweet, sexy and smart....what more could you hope for? I adore him!

I think all the attention from the girls is going to his head - the wrong one!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I like his sense of humor and thought he was handsome at first...but he is looking doughy to me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast