+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Re: Matt Grant - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3205416;
    Matt was on the Bonnie Hunt show today.. 9/25..
    Bonnie did some good dissing of Shayne.. I love Bonnie Hunt.. She sure has Shayne's number..

He said "never marry a monkey".. He said it was a mutual breakup.. He has no idea where the ring is..
    He's living in LA now.. He's dating someone older.. someone in the industry..
    Though I didn't see the interview, Bonnie Hunt Show does have a short clip up on You Tube-- part of the dating thing was a rather unfunny joke that he was (a la Andy Baldwin and Marla Maples) now dating Cloris Leachman. Weird that he was booked for the show. He is ISO of a talk show gig or other gainful employment I suppose, and it's important to stay in the public eye?
    Last edited by jlccaz; 09-25-2008 at 05:46 PM.

aaw how sad, matt and shayne probably hate eachother.

anyway, does anyone have the transcript? or will it be on youtube soon...
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3205595;
    Yes rumor was that they were Over before the ATFR show..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3205726;
    Yes rumor was that they were Over before the ATFR show..
    Which after show? As I understood the rumor, they were broken up before De's after show but were together for their own after show to break up soon afterwards. Hope that made sense.

Matt was on the Bonnie Hunt show today.. 9/25..
    Bonnie did some good dissing of Shayne.. I love Bonnie Hunt.. She sure has Shayne's number..

He said "never marry a monkey".. He said it was a mutual breakup.. He has no idea where the ring is..
    For anyone who didn't see the show, he was joking about this part. He teased that he's dating Cloris Leachman. Maybe he's dating someone else, but he's not talking about that.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Now there is a real surprise!

Bachelor Star Matt Grant Finds Love Again - PEOPLE TV Watch

Bachelor Star Matt Grant Finds Love Again
    October 23, 2008

Former Bachelor Matt Grant has not given up on love since his split with fiancee Shayne Lamas. The British hunk has fallen again — this time for his British-born public relations rep.

Grant, the star of The Bachelor: London Calling, says his relationship with Sarah Robarts, who’s a mother of two, has evolved into a serious emotional bond.

“It’s turned into the best relationship I have ever been in,” Grant tells PEOPLE. “I’m completely in love. She’s extremely beautiful inside and out. She’s one in a million.”

When the two first met following Grant’s appearance (and engagement to Lamas) on The Bachelor, it was all business. But even then Grant says, “I couldn’t help but to think, ‘Man she’s hot.’”

Grant’s rocky relationship with Lamas officially ended in July. Months later, Grant and Robarts went out for drinks that turned into a date. “We connected on every level,” he says. “If she had been on The Bachelor, there would not have been a competition. It would’ve been the shortest season ever.”

And the couple’s almost-10-year age difference — she is 39, he is 28 — is not a deterrent for Grant. “Age is not an issue,” he says. “Sarah is very much on my level. The only thing is I’ve had to bring my game up since the Bachelor. She’s way too intelligent for some of the talk I used on the show.”

Yet, the two are not rushing the relationship. “I’m trying to play this cool, but I feel blessed,” says Grant. “We have a wonderful relationship and I hope we continue forever.”

He adds: “It’s just so ironic that I came all the way over from England to find love on The Bachelor in America. And in the end, I fall in love with a Brit.” – Reagan Alexander

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3222150;
    Bachelor Star Matt Grant Finds Love Again - PEOPLE TV Watch
    And the couple’s almost-10-year age difference — she is 39, he is 28 — is not a deterrent for Grant.
    I guess we can see why the writer of this story is not a mathematician.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3222150;

And the couple’s almost-10-year age difference — she is 39, he is 28 — is not a deterrent for Grant. “Age is not an issue,” he says.

If he wants children of his own with her, though, he might want or need to consider age as a factor in how long they date before they marry or settle into that kind of mode. Although lately we have seen several Hollywood stars in their 40s give birth, research shows that women around the 40 year mark typically have a considerably and often heartbreakingly more difficult time getting pregnant than women in their early 30s or 20s. For every year that they spend "getting to know" each other better in the relationship, according to research the risk of failure to conceive rises .

Best of luck, however, to Matt. I suspect that their shared nationality helps them have a commonality which in turn helps them to relate even more deeply with each other than the typical basic attraction and shared interests that he might have with someone else.

+ Reply to Thread