+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

FORT Fan

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Shayne is here to find fame and fortune in the entertainment industry - she is an actress acting - not very good at it which is why she has to be on this show - but acting all the same - she needs to go -

This may have been commented on before somewhere, but it occurred to me with Shayne and all of the singers/performers we're seeing this season that they are trying to make sure they get a girl who is comfortable with the spotlight. Andy and Tessa could've been the biggest success story the show has had, but seemingly Tessa's disdain for the instant-celebrity this show brings (and good for her!) was, if not a deal-breaker, it was certainly a hindrance to their relationship. Maybe this is their way of trying to prevent that from happening again. Just a thought.

Something about this girl says to me that she'd be better suited to a Bachelor who is also a professional skateboarder or surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by briez01;2857235;
    she was on TWENTY FOUR SEVEN on MTV.....Im pretty sure thats the show she was on and she dated on of the brothers and Lorenzo grilled him about being good to her. I never knew about princne of malibu.

THANK YOU! This was driving me crazy! I have no recall of that Tweny Four Seven show on MTV. I most likely stopped on that channel because I saw Lorenzo Lamas. I'm at the age where I still think he's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2868825;
    Ahem, check out post #56... Great minds think alike!
    I'll be damned, I never saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2869129;
    i'm with you. couldn't they have at least hired a better actress because shayne is terrible and she's not really beautiful. girls like her in los angeles are a dime a dozen.
    *heads to LA with a roll of dimes*

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2869644;
    Shayne is here to find fame and fortune in the entertainment industry - she is an actress acting - not very good at it which is why she has to be on this show - but acting all the same - she needs to go -

That is how I feel as well.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by 3ggplant;2855937;
    she looks kind of like Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka in the cheeks and lips area... don't you guys think so??
    Yeah it's very true !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2869378;
    Her bio shows she's been in a few movies yet to be released so her spot on the show might be to advertise "her" for the movies release.. click her name to "read all about it" LOL

Shayne Lamas
    Another contestant with an ulterior motive!? No!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Monika;2880298;
    Another contestant with an ulterior motive!? No!

If you are going to single Shayne out because she is an actress, what about the other girls. They don't have an ulterior motive for being on The Bachelor.

Yes i think not only Shayne but other girls also have an ulterior motive to come on The Bachelor.
    I am not yet familiar with the names of the girls, but the one who sang first, with the guitar, I think she is there for fame.
    and there are others.

Shayne is so used to having men drooling over her, and not having to compete for a guy, I don't think she will make the end of the show.

+ Reply to Thread