+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2262636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

I hesitate to mention this, but Shauna Sands needs to find a new plastic surgeon (or sue the old one). She looks like something out of a bad horror B-movie. IIRC, she used to be quite beautiful when she was much younger.

Which leads to a question, who is Shayne's mother (if Shauna is her step-mother, or ex-step-mother; it's hard to keep track of it all)?

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3217513;
    I hesitate to mention this, but Shauna Sands needs to find a new plastic surgeon (or sue the old one). She looks like something out of a bad horror B-movie. IIRC, she used to be quite beautiful when she was much younger.

Which leads to a question, who is Shayne's mother (if Shauna is her step-mother, or ex-step-mother; it's hard to keep track of it all)?
    MOM -Michelle Smith - Shayne's mother!! - who was also gorgous when she was young!!

EX-step-mom - Shauna Sands - ex playboy bunny 2 second pic is of much younger days

Last edited by Capegal; 10-14-2008 at 11:02 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3217516;
    Michelle Smith - Shayne's mother!! - who was also gorgous when she was young!!

her mother scares the crap outta me, Shayne better watch with the plastic surgery. YIKES.

Thanks, capegal (I think?!?!?). Hopefully I won't have nightmares tonight.

Don't these women do their homework and look at older versions of themselves? There's such a difference between photos of "average looking" women of the same age who did not elect plastic surgery, and traffic-stopping gorgeous women who did.

Maybe it's an issue of "beauty within shows on the outside", and vice versa?

Wow, these pictures are scary. Shayne is a cute girl. I hope she doesn't start going for plastic sugery like the mom and stepmom. Do these women not realize they look worse after the surgery. They would have looked better if they had just aged gracefully.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;3217333;
    yeah I was pretty freaked out at first about the plastic surgeon guy, but I did some research on him and he's pretty cool. he isn't the player type who has had a bunch of girlfriends, he owns a 26-acre ranch in malibu called Bony Pony Ranch that houses underprivileged kids that helps them get their lives on track, he does gang related tattoo removal for free at his clinic and he generally seems like a nice, funny guy. Overall, I think he's a good influence on Shayne...even if they're 24 years apart. There must be something about her he likes.. because i don't think he's had a gf or has been married in a while.

OK, obviously I watch WAY too much TV....but isn't that the same doctor that did the facelifts on Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed? And it seems like someone else on reality tv consulted him on something....was it Adrianne Curry on her implants?

That guy just looks so familiar, and I know I don't live in la-la land nor do I have the $$$ for his special line of work.

Really sad that so many women who opt for plastic surgery never look at the long term repercussions. Skin ages and loses it elastiticity and when you are younger I doubt that you consider it. Shauna was a very beautiful girl and I also hope that Shayne doesn't want to go down that path. You also have to look at the town and the idustry they are in and it is always about looks...sad because I feel many of them would look younger now had they not had it done. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by miccisue;3217621;
    OK, obviously I watch WAY too much TV....but isn't that the same doctor that did the facelifts on Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed? And it seems like someone else on reality tv consulted him on something....was it Adrianne Curry on her implants?

That guy just looks so familiar, and I know I don't live in la-la land nor do I have the $$$ for his special line of work.
    yeah he's the same guy who did adrianna curry's boobs. he also did stuff for heidi montag, renee zellwegger and calista flockhart. he's very connected with celebs in hollywood. most of the board members for his bony pony ranch non profit org are famous celebs.

yay shayne!
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

All these women and this plastic stuff....gawd...I would hate living in Hollywood and seeing all that. It sickens me. Do they think they look good?

Susan Lucci on DWTS last night looked garrish!
    Taylor..the character on Bold and Beautiful's lips....Hunter Tylo...ruined
    Shanes family look like ghouls for Halloween.
    The awards commenter chick....commedienne....Joan Rivers?? sick sick sick plastic
    Michael Jackson

What is WRONG with these people????
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3217825;
    All these women and this plastic stuff....gawd...I would hate living in Hollywood and seeing all that. It sickens me. Do they think they look good?

Susan Lucci on DWTS last night looked garrish!
    Taylor..the character on Bold and Beautiful's lips....Hunter Tylo...ruined
    Shanes family look like ghouls for Halloween.
    The awards commenter chick....commedienne....Joan Rivers?? sick sick sick plastic
    Michael Jackson

What is WRONG with these people????
    There is an old TV show called the Twilight Zone and they always show marathon reruns. One episode that I'll never forget is called - Number 12 looks just like me. In it, people in a futuristic society opt for the same idealized face. Unfortunately, in la la land, that TV show ha been taken to an extreme. People have what's loosely called the LA Face. Too much botox in the lips, cheeks, eye area and forehead, b**b and tummy jobs, etc. And, rather than looking better, they just end up looking like people who can afford surgery. Most of them have great difficulty moving their facial muscles. Very, very scary.

+ Reply to Thread