+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3179280;
    Is it going to be a comedy show for those times when you just want to unplug your brain? If so, this thing should practically write itself, and all she has to do is just show up for filming with her hair properly bleached, teased and headbanded:

The Shayne Lamas Show - Episode 1: Sweet Monkey Heaven! I Like Got Like a New Pair of Like Shoes and Like They Totally Go with Like My Big Ass Watch! Yay!

Gawd...you are funny Ms. Froggy....lmao. You should write for this show!!! Tehehehehehe.....
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Matt was on Bonnie Hunt show today. He and Shayne are history. SHOCK!!! He doesn't know where the ring is, doesn't seem to care, and is seeing someone else. Wow, after 4 whole months.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3150846;
    I never thought this was a legit coupling, so I'm not all that surprised at how quickly it fell apart.
    You and many others, me included.

TMZ had a piece on Shayne.. looks like she's following in her mother and step mothers foot steps.. she's dating a Plastic surgeon, the same one that worked on her step mother, Shauna Sands.. lol.. I guess at 23, it's time to start getting work done.. here's the link to the story.. Personally I think she's fake enough..

The Lamas Gals -- Plastic Makes Perfect - TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3217224;
    TMZ had a piece on Shayne.. looks like she's following in her mother and step mothers foot steps.. she's dating a Plastic surgeon, the same one that worked on her step mother, Shauna Sands.. lol.. I guess at 23, it's time to start getting work done.. here's the link to the story.. Personally I think she's fake enough..

The Lamas Gals -- Plastic Makes Perfect - TMZ.com
    Gosh, I use to like her, but she just looks, so, so...fake?

Man - talk about keeping things in the family
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

yeah I was pretty freaked out at first about the plastic surgeon guy, but I did some research on him and he's pretty cool. he isn't the player type who has had a bunch of girlfriends, he owns a 26-acre ranch in malibu called Bony Pony Ranch that houses underprivileged kids that helps them get their lives on track, he does gang related tattoo removal for free at his clinic and he generally seems like a nice, funny guy. Overall, I think he's a good influence on Shayne...even if they're 24 years apart. There must be something about her he likes.. because i don't think he's had a gf or has been married in a while.
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;3217333;
    yeah I was pretty freaked out at first about the plastic surgeon guy, but I did some research on him and he's pretty cool. he isn't the player type who has had a bunch of girlfriends, he owns a 26-acre ranch in malibu called Bony Pony Ranch that houses underprivileged kids that helps them get their lives on track, he does gang related tattoo removal for free at his clinic and he generally seems like a nice, funny guy. Overall, I think he's a good influence on Shayne...even if they're 24 years apart. There must be something about her he likes.. because i don't think he's had a gf or has been married in a while.

Thanks for the information, I had never heard of him, sounds like he is doing some real good things. I'm all for anyone helping out kids, makes him a good person in my book. Good for Shayne, glad she is dating someone that nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3217275;
    Man - talk about keeping things in the family

O the Lamas gals are a hot topic to day - her ex-step-mom was on Extra tonight
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;3217333;
    With him being such a good old boy,what the hell is he doing with someone like Shayne? Oh maybe that's it, he's helping the underprivileged girl get her life on track.. lol..
    I guess she's still looking for that meal ticket father figure.. He'll be perfect for her.. while he's working long hours, she'll be out spending his money and playing with other men..

+ Reply to Thread