+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3150846;
    I think Shayne lives in her own reality.

I never thought this was a legit coupling, so I'm not all that surprised at how quickly it fell apart.
    Yes in her own reality ...a sandwich shy.

Speaking of Shayne's "reality," supposedly Ryan Seacrest's company is producing a new reality show (like Living Lohan) starring Shayne, thus that video of her entering the E! headquarters the other day.

Is this a great country OR WHAT! Some dreams really DO come true!!!

If true, she has gotten exactly what she wished for, long ago on that paparazzi-crammed beach where her brother (then dating Lindsay Lohan in fact) introduced "my sister Shayne" to the cameras. Well played, Shayne, well played. Your own TV show, without the baggage of your Bachelor show "boyfriend", except for entertaining cameos from time to time!

Anyway, the source for this is rumor is a blog called Astrochicks if you want to read it. Could be rank false rumor. But probably not.

Actually - I think a ways back - it was mentioned on one of the entertainment shows - I recall hearing about this - seems to be true - and then laughing my buttuski off
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Is it going to be a comedy show for those times when you just want to unplug your brain? If so, this thing should practically write itself, and all she has to do is just show up for filming with her hair properly bleached, teased and headbanded:

The Shayne Lamas Show - Episode 1: Sweet Monkey Heaven! I Like Got Like a New Pair of Like Shoes and Like They Totally Go with Like My Big Ass Watch! Yay!

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3179280;
    Is it going to be a comedy show for those times when you just want to unplug your brain? If so, this thing should practically write itself, and all she has to do is just show up for filming with her hair properly bleached, teased and headbanded:

The Shayne Lamas Show - Episode 1: Sweet Monkey Heaven! I Like Got Like a New Pair of Like Shoes and Like They Totally Go with Like My Big Ass Watch! Yay!

SPEW!!!!! - sounds just about right
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Speaking of Shayne's "reality," supposedly Ryan Seacrest's company is producing a new reality show (like Living Lohan) starring Shayne, thus that video of her entering the E! headquarters the other day.

Thanks for the heads up, jlccaz. Sounds like pretending to be engaged for 3 weeks really paid off for Shayne. She must be thrilled. It is indeed a dream come true. Gosh, I sure hope I dont have a conflict that would prevent me from watching her show.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3179109;

If true, she has gotten exactly what she wished for, long ago on that paparazzi-crammed beach where her brother (then dating Lindsay Lohan in fact) introduced "my sister Shayne" to the cameras. Well played, Shayne, well played. Your own TV show, without the baggage of your Bachelor show "boyfriend", except for entertaining cameos from time to time!

Anyway, the source for this is rumor is a blog called Astrochicks if you want to read it. Could be rank false rumor. But probably not.
    Are you kidding??? well here's another reason for a bag while watching TV..
    Just goes to show you, you don't have to have talent to make it in Hollywood. You just have to sleep with the right people..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3183463;
    Are you kidding??? well here's another reason for a bag while watching TV..
    Just goes to show you, you don't have to have talent to make it in Hollywood. You just have to sleep with the right people..
    I thought this was part of the small print included underneath the famous Hollywood sign on the hills.
    If it's not, life really is stranger than fiction.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

One more comment on the ring

Just read an article cited on the ABC website that the ring must
    be returned to ABC if the couple didn't stay together for at least
    2 years. So...if this was in Shayne's contract why would she even
    bother making up lies about it ie:keeping it in a glass case, and
    allowing Matt to come over and look at it!
    Does this girl have NO SHAME

And as far as a reality show starring Shayne...
    THANKS but NO THANKS!!

The Shayne Show II. The reality might be amusing but she might try "acting" again.

+ Reply to Thread