+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

I think she is an extremely beautiful girl. I did not like the drama w/her last night, but I think the fact that Fleiss focused on it so much made it seem much worse than it probably actually was. It will be interesting to see how she is portrayed the next episode......
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

I think the women should have learned to be a bit more savvy by now. If you don't want to be portrayed in a bad light, don't give Fleiss any ammo.
    I quite liked her after the first episode. She seemed classy but not aloof, but last night I found her to be quite a turn off, I assume that was entirely the point of the editing.
    What can I say? Fleiss is my puppetmaster and I bend to his will.

I feel it is rather odd that she would go on the show at all, even moreso than the other 22 year olds, all of whom I feel are too young to be concerned with finding a husband, no matter how mature they may be.
    Matt either kept her because he liked her or because the producers wanted her around to create drama. If it's the former I expect she'll last a long time.
    If it's the latter any pressure being brought to bear to keep her around will diminsh if and when one of the other ladies gives the producers something they can use to create a meaty storyline.

I hope last night's behaviour was out of character for her.
    I know she's not alone in being unaccustomed to fighting with 25 other women for the attentions of one man, so there was little need to point that out, imo.
    It played into the idea that she's a Hollywood-created brat and I'd like to think there's more to her than that, so hopefully that won't be her story arc for the season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth;2866884;
    It seems to me that she's an obvious plant to bring a bit of drama to the show.
    No way Matt goes back and apologizes for being a bit "rough" on her last night, unless he was told to. Likewise, no way he keeps the drama queen around by giving her the last rose, unless ordered to do it. She's just not attractive enough to ignore everything else wrong with her.
    I agree, she is a plant both for drama and a way out if things do not work for this Bachelor as tptb will make darn sure there is a final rose. I do not find her particularly attractive either, she is pretty ordinary looking and there were many other ladies there that are far more attractive than her.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I really like Shayne. I thought the wah wah pay attention to me crap was a little bit immature, but I honestly think her heart is in the right place. Do I think she is ready for a husband at 22? Absolutely not. I understand that many people have been married that young or even younger and have had fabulous relationships, but I'm 24 and nowhere near ready to settle down. With Shayne being an actress and living the Hollywood lifestyle, I can't imagine she'd want to be married at this point in her life.

I think that Shayne and Matt are very cute together. I LOVED her hair at the last rose ceremony.
    Wake up and be awesome

Shayne is absolutely gorgeous. I kept looking at her last night trying to figure out who she reminds me of. I finally figured it out. Julia Duffy when she was on The Newhart Show playing Stephanie Vanderkellen, the snotty maid at the Stratford. They both have the same attitude.

I don't know what to think about Shayne. I do believe I'm probably the only person who doesn't feel she is georgeous. I see her as being cute and pretty, to a certain extent. But I would rate many other women as being more beautiful. It's all a matter of opinion, so it doesn't really matter. I thought the mild tantrum she threw last night didn't score any points for her, but she did get a rose so that all seems to be in the past for Matt.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

FORT Newbie

I think Shayne is the prettiest but she seems like she gets everything she wants. (like Lorenzo spoiled her too much!)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2867915;
    Shayne is absolutely gorgeous. I kept looking at her last night trying to figure out who she reminds me of. I finally figured it out. Julia Duffy when she was on The Newhart Show playing Stephanie Vanderkellen, the snotty maid at the Stratford. They both have the same attitude.
    Ahem, check out post #56... Great minds think alike!

Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth;2866884;
    It seems to me that she's an obvious plant to bring a bit of drama to the show.
    No way Matt goes back and apologizes for being a bit "rough" on her last night, unless he was told to. Likewise, no way he keeps the drama queen around by giving her the last rose, unless ordered to do it. She's just not attractive enough to ignore everything else wrong with her.
    i'm with you. couldn't they have at least hired a better actress because shayne is terrible and she's not really beautiful. girls like her in los angeles are a dime a dozen.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Her bio shows she's been in a few movies yet to be released so her spot on the show might be to advertise "her" for the movies release.. click her name to "read all about it" LOL

Shayne Lamas

+ Reply to Thread