+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 734

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

  1. #661
    Love never Fails RomanticHaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    728

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by ntstar4;3141679;
    I really hope this is just gossip and not fact. I thought they were great together
    Check out her myspace today. She says she would never cheat on the man she loves. That her and Matt are best friends for life. Doesn't sound like a break up to me. Perhaps she was doing some business with Justin, and plans are in the works.

    ETA: This was posted early this morning and has been changed. But I think we should believe the rumors only when Shayne announces it.
    Last edited by RomanticHaze; 07-23-2008 at 01:55 PM.

  2. #662
    FORT Fanatic sushifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    525

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    Shayne didn't cheat. In order to cheat, you have to be in a real relationship. Shayne and Matt were contractually bound to each other - well, really to ABC - to stay together until the ATFR. Now that that debacle is over, they're free to split up. Even Chris Harrison has basically admitted the "relationship" is done.

  3. #663
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    I don't have access to myspace from work, but from what I understand, what Shayne said on her myspace page was "I would never cheat on the man I love. Matt and I are best friends for life. "

    It appears to me that Shayne is trying to cool the rumors and make her fans think the rumors are untrue without really lying (assuming the rumors of the split are true). She said she would never cheat on the man she loves. She didn't say Matt was the man she loves. She said he was her best friend. It's nice to have your significant other also be your best friend, but your best friend isn't necessarily your signficant other.

    I hate to rain on the parade of the Matt and Shayne fans, but there just has been WAY too much smoke to not think there is fire. And the smoke just gets thicker and thicker.

  4. #664
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3141944;
    I don't have access to myspace from work, but from what I understand, what Shayne said on her myspace page was "I would never cheat on the man I love. Matt and I are best friends for life. "

    It appears to me that Shayne is trying to cool the rumors and make her fans think the rumors are untrue without really lying (assuming the rumors of the split are true). She said she would never cheat on the man she loves. She didn't say Matt was the man she loves. She said he was her best friend. It's nice to have your significant other also be your best friend, but your best friend isn't necessarily your signficant other.

    I hate to rain on the parade of the Matt and Shayne fans, but there just has been WAY too much smoke to not think there is fire. And the smoke just gets thicker and thicker.
    I agree w/you and took Shayne's statement on her myspace page in the same way that you did. I think in her statement she solely is referring to the cheating rumors and skirting around the issue of whether or not her and Matt are still together. I think she is riding a very thin line. I thought she was always going to be honest w/her fans? It seems she is trying to make it seem like her and Matt are still together when that may not be the case. I guess her statement is not an outright lie, but it certainly isn't quite the truth either. With everything that has come out the last few days I do not think they are a couple any longer.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  5. #665
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    33

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3141900;
    Shayne didn't cheat. In order to cheat, you have to be in a real relationship. Shayne and Matt were contractually bound to each other - well, really to ABC - to stay together until the ATFR. Now that that debacle is over, they're free to split up. Even Chris Harrison has basically admitted the "relationship" is done.
    When did Chris Harrison admit this?

  6. #666
    FORT Regular soulever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    97

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by ccash25;3142883;
    When did Chris Harrison admit this?
    chris never admitted anything negative about matt and shayne's relationship. the person thinks he did because someone else claimed chris said,"it's safe to say their relationship is on the rocks." from us weekly magazine but i checked the mag (july 28 issue) and their was no such comment or anything about matt and shayne.

    it's all being blown out of proportion.
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

  7. #667
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    Sushifan is the one who said the quote from Chris was in the US Weekly. As far as I know, Sushifan is a reputable poster. She said the issue has Brangelina on the cover (don't know the issue's date), and the quote by Chris is on page 42.

  8. #668
    FORT Fanatic sushifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    525

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3142993;
    Sushifan is the one who said the quote from Chris was in the US Weekly. As far as I know, Sushifan is a reputable poster. She said the issue has Brangelina on the cover (don't know the issue's date), and the quote by Chris is on page 42.
    Thanks, Buckeye. I can't believe people are actually suggesting I made this up! People, I may not have been the biggest Schmatt fan, but I promise you I'm not delusional. If anyone lives in or near NYC, please go to Penn Station and buy the US Weekly. Otherwise you're all going to drive me crazy figuring out a way to scan this article and post it here...

  9. #669
    FORT Fan bzindsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    305

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    I dont know what the truth is.. I wish that they would announce their relationship status no matter which way it goes. Rumors are rumors and only the two of them need to deal with the rumors. however IMO they were not together by contract. I think they did fall in love, and under the circumstances they had a tough road to follow even with the strongest feelings and best intentions. I may be incorrect but, I thought I read the original comment by Chris H was supposed to be they were on the rocks, now
    hes saying it was pretty much over. I think those two comments mean 2 different things, so which one was it?

  10. #670
    FORT Fanatic sushifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    525

    Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3143016;
    I dont know what the truth is.. I wish that they would announce their relationship status no matter which way it goes. Rumors are rumors and only the two of them need to deal with the rumors. however IMO they were not together by contract. I think they did fall in love, and under the circumstances they had a tough road to follow even with the strongest feelings and best intentions. I may be incorrect but, I thought I read the original comment by Chris H was supposed to be they were on the rocks, now
    hes saying it was pretty much over. I think those two comments mean 2 different things, so which one was it?
    Jeez, you guys are worse than a panel of judges!! Harrison's exact quote was that they were on the rocks. Other people reported seeing her making out with another guy. I believe the headline was "Not Looking Good". So Harrison didn't say, "it's over," but trust me, he wouldn't say anything negative about a Bach couple unless they were toast.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.