+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1656575859606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3127097;
    At least they are not professing they are getting married right away. I am sure that the two of them have lots of bumps to work out. They are both strong willed people who do not seem to mince words. I am sure the aftermath of the show was difficult for them both and for her family. They sort of got neglected in the rush to introduce the next season. There was no afterglow of good PR for them.

If it works permanently then it does - if not, they have given it a go in real life, lasting far longer than many. I wish both of them well, in whatever their decision.
    Good point! Matt and Shayne seem so real to me as a couple. Watching them together makes me so happy. But if they don't make it, at least they tried, as you pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberish;3118473;
    I felt exactly the same when first watching the segment when aired last night, as if something was amiss, decided to watch it again this morning on ABC.com. Apparently, I allowed my disgust of DeAnna's segment with Jason bleed into my perception and the second time around, perceived Matt and Shayne together very differently.

The two meshed well, leaning into one another, she holding on to his leg, each listening to the other's words, and when before I felt she seemed stoic while watching the FR proposal, I recognized her reaction as touched --- emotionally moved.

Seeing this couple was different though, in that Shayne was not as obviously animated; instead, she and Matt together seemed very comfortable together in their own skins. These two people are a real couple ... not the excited-end-of-the-reality-TV-show couple, but a real couple moving forward together (and not apart).

What was more obvious to me during the second viewing is that Matt is definitely in love with Shayne ... and she there right with him.
    I totally agree. I didn't watch any other part of the ATFR, I just looked for Matt/Shayne's part, and I am so glad they are still together.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAMA101;3049026;
    I just thought I would tell all of you that Shayne and Matt are doing great. I was with the happy couple yesterday. I don't really know when they are going to film the ATR special. I think they are talking to ABC right now. Shayne really appreciates everyone's support and so do I. The happy couple have been so busy lately. I will update when I know more. Shayne does do a blog on her myspace page, so you can check there as well. Take care..Mich
    Thanks for the update Michele

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3116560;
    I loved seeing them again but I don't think they are together. Something was off, for me. I sensed a strain through their banter. I would love to be wrong. Chris did not address the biggest rumor of Matt getting a place of his own. This omission was glaring. Too bad, I really adore them both.
    Wasn't that the expensive "dog house" that Matt was referring to? It was when Shayne said that Matt couldn't fit in her bed. But I did notice something off about Matt's body language when Chris asked about the status of their relationship and Shayne said that they were still in love. I love them as a couple and I'd hate for them NOT to make it. It could have just been that Matt was in the "dog house" at the time of the taping. But you're right something was definitely off.

Since Shayne is going with Matt to London for his birthday, I would think that they indeed still together, and I'm very happy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3132956;
    Wasn't that the expensive "dog house" that Matt was referring to? It was when Shayne said that Matt couldn't fit in her bed. But I did notice something off about Matt's body language when Chris asked about the status of their relationship and Shayne said that they were still in love. I love them as a couple and I'd hate for them NOT to make it. It could have just been that Matt was in the "dog house" at the time of the taping. But you're right something was definitely off.

I think what you saw was in the famous editing when the scene was replayed on the where are they now it was played out differently and it showed Matt saying yes and he got a big smile, as well as they had a quick kiss. I was watching them closely. The one thing that really struck me and in a good way was their private interaction after Chris was done interviewing them, he was talking about DeAnna the cameras were not on them I could hear Matt laughing and when the cameras came back to them they talking low between themselves they were both laughing Matt had his arm around Shayne and he was rubbing her other arm, she had her head on his chest, then she playfully rubbbed his head and pushed him away abit. I thought it to be a very real and private interaction between them that showed a loving/playful moment.

I feel bad for them sometimes as it seems no matter what they do it is never percieved to be the right thing. I really can see no reason for them to put on any kind of a show, they have remained very private,they had no media blitz after airing I see no proof that they are using thier relationship for any kind of career fame. They are in London together right now. Personally I feel they dont know how to act or what to say in public because of all the negativity. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3133505;
    I think what you saw was in the famous editing when the scene was replayed on the where are they now it was played out differently and it showed Matt saying yes and he got a big smile, as well as they had a quick kiss. I was watching them closely. The one thing that really struck me and in a good way was their private interaction after Chris was done interviewing them, he was talking about DeAnna the cameras were not on them I could hear Matt laughing and when the cameras came back to them they talking low between themselves they were both laughing Matt had his arm around Shayne and he was rubbing her other arm, she had her head on his chest, then she playfully rubbbed his head and pushed him away abit. I thought it to be a very real and private interaction between them that showed a loving/playful moment.

I feel bad for them sometimes as it seems no matter what they do it is never percieved to be the right thing. I really can see no reason for them to put on any kind of a show, they have remained very private,they had no media blitz after airing I see no proof that they are using thier relationship for any kind of career fame. They are in London together right now. Personally I feel they dont know how to act or what to say in public because of all the negativity. What a shame.
    That is great to hear that they are in London right now. I wasn't sure when they were leaving. I agree with you.

If people want to find something to pick on about them, they will, but when I looked at them at the after show, I saw two people still in love. Moreover, the fact that she went with him to London for his birthday, indicates to me that they are in fact still together. I adore them and wish Matt a great birthday, and hope they just enjoy themselves.

This ExtraTV.com | Couples News is an article I found about a break up. Mods, if this is the wrong way to post it, please remove my post.
    Thanks!
    TC

The Extra posting is a rewrite of the NY Post Page 6 posting without any new gossip or confirmations one way or another. One thing I noticed between the two is that in the Page 6 post - Matt is devestated. In the Extra post, he is heartbroken. I think heartbroken is a step up from devestated in the world of adjectives...or maybe their writer dragged out her thesaurus and just chose another word so as not to plagarize the original post completely.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I really hope this is just gossip and not fact. I thought they were great together
    Help Keep our K-9 Cops Safe !!
    http://www.vestnpdp.com/donate.html

+ Reply to Thread