+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

FORT Fogey

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by Amberish;3118316;
    Within a month after the series ended, Matt, previously staying at Shaynes condo, moved up the highway into his own place.

That is true. However, he made it clear in an interview that he staying at Shaynes was only a stop-gap, that he always intended to establish himself into his new life living in LA.

What many gossip mongers never conceded to was that whenever Shaye's condo was discussed it was always referred to as small ... she didn't have a house, she has a small condo. I also live in California and when discussing a small condo, small means very small.
    Thanks, I did hear that. I thought there was more.

I will definately watch that segment again. I was not disgusted with D and J but it did set a tone that was not conducive to shifting your focus and energy to Matt and Shayne quickly.

I want to believe they will make a go of it because I found them both so enjoyable and unique as a couple. Matt's sense of humor is hysterical and catches my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3118887;
    Thanks, I did hear that. I thought there was more.

I will definately watch that segment again. I was not disgusted with D and J but it did set a tone that was not conducive to shifting your focus and energy to Matt and Shayne quickly.

I want to believe they will make a go of it because I found them both so enjoyable and unique as a couple. Matt's sense of humor is hysterical and catches my heart.
    I love Matt's sense of humor too. But what I really loved is that Matt and Shayne just interacted like a typical couple (teasing each other, etc.), whereas De and Jesse didn't.

LOL, about Matt looking like a Cancer victim. He looked slightly better because of his suit, but he's looked horrible since he shaved him head. Shayne looked the best I've ever looked and this couple must have taken acting lessons and rehearsed their segment. They gave nothing of substance to support a love story, imo, but looked a tad more convincing than before--acting? A loving couple does not to always have to be bantering back and forth on the airways be be in love. That act seems to be their way of convincing people they're a couple. This non-couple have a singular purpose--to break into show biz and this is their ONLY vehicle, appearing as a couple. Even if they are a couple they are an extremly UNinteresting couple. They have accomplished nothing and are vacuous people. They are hanging on to their 15 min. by their fingernails.

Note: If they were truly moving ahead as a couple Shayne would have moved into Matt's new digs. It would be much less expensive to live together than apart. Good rehearsing Fleiss though they actually had physical contact on the set!

FORT Newbie

Dropped by to add something positive to this thread. Looked to me like Shayne and Matt were natural, close and still in love.

I agree, TRISHA N. As Chris noted, they did look like a long time couple. Very comfortable with one another. I like that Chris addressed the rumor situation; especially about Matt and the green card. I hope "Mrs. World Traveler" and the Mr. have fun on their birthday trip to London this week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Lorenzo Lamas did an interview with OK magazine in it he said that Shayne/Matt are very much in love and still together.......

FORT Newbie

Shayne now has commercials for Zaxbys. One appeared during the hit show So You Think You Can Dance this Tuesday. They wouldn't let me post the link, but you can probably find it if you go to Zaxby's web site (look for a "Click to Watch" video screen).

Quote Originally Posted by sssag;3125095;
    Shayne now has commercials for Zaxbys. One appeared during the hit show So You Think You Can Dance this Tuesday. They wouldn't let me post the link, but you can probably find it if you go to Zaxby's web site (look for a "Click to Watch" video screen).
    ah, thanks for the heads up. I didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3124842;
    I agree, TRISHA N. As Chris noted, they did look like a long time couple. Very comfortable with one another. I like that Chris addressed the rumor situation; especially about Matt and the green card. I hope "Mrs. World Traveler" and the Mr. have fun on their birthday trip to London this week.
    Arielflies, you have good judgment, so I really appreciate this post as a fan of Matt/Shayne. To me, they seemed very realistic as a couple, and I could still sense their love.

At least they are not professing they are getting married right away. I am sure that the two of them have lots of bumps to work out. They are both strong willed people who do not seem to mince words. I am sure the aftermath of the show was difficult for them both and for her family. They sort of got neglected in the rush to introduce the next season. There was no afterglow of good PR for them.

If it works permanently then it does - if not, they have given it a go in real life, lasting far longer than many. I wish both of them well, in whatever their decision.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

+ Reply to Thread