+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

FORT Fogey

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

I loved seeing them again but I don't think they are together. Something was off, for me. I sensed a strain through their banter. I would love to be wrong. Chris did not address the biggest rumor of Matt getting a place of his own. This omission was glaring. Too bad, I really adore them both.

FORT Regular

When they were showing their engagement segment, I watched the two of them, and while Matt was smiling, and looked touched, Shayne looked rather blank most of the time. I think he's more into her than she is into him. And this should go in the Matt thread, but his new look makes him look like a cancer patient. Some guys can rock that look really well, but not Matt.

I thought they looked wonderful together, very funny banter going back and forth more at ease with each other.......

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3116560;
    I loved seeing them again but I don't think they are together. Something was off, for me. I sensed a strain through their banter. I would love to be wrong. Chris did not address the biggest rumor of Matt getting a place of his own. This omission was glaring. Too bad, I really adore them both.
    I thought when Shayne said that Matt didn't fit into her bed, it was a opening for Chris to bring it up, there have been so many rumors floating around about those two that they touched on the importants one: them breaking up, green card, cheating etc.....Chris already addressed his moving out on Hollywood 411 and it has been in all the magazines, so maybe they thought it was clear enough, they only had a 10 minute segement, but who knows......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3117484;
    I thought when Shayne said that Matt didn't fit into her bed, it was a opening for Chris to bring it up, there have been so many rumors floating around about those two that they touched on the importants one: them breaking up, green card, cheating etc.....Chris already addressed his moving out on Hollywood 411 and it has been in all the magazines, so maybe they thought it was clear enough, they only had a 10 minute segement, but who knows......
    I haven't read anyting about him moving out. Can you fill me in, please?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3117837;
    I haven't read anyting about him moving out. Can you fill me in, please?
    Within a month after the series ended, Matt, previously staying at Shaynes condo, moved up the highway into his own place.

That is true. However, he made it clear in an interview that he staying at Shaynes was only a stop-gap, that he always intended to establish himself into his new life living in LA.

What many gossip mongers never conceded to was that whenever Shaye's condo was discussed it was always referred to as small ... she didn't have a house, she has a small condo. I also live in California and when discussing a small condo, small means very small.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberish;3118316;
    Within a month after the series ended, Matt, previously staying at Shaynes condo, moved up the highway into his own place.

That is true. However, he made it clear in an interview that he staying at Shaynes was only a stop-gap, that he always intended to establish himself into his new life living in LA.

What many gossip mongers never conceded to was that whenever Shaye's condo was discussed it was always referred to as small ... she didn't have a house, she has a small condo. I also live in California and when discussing a small condo, small means very small.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I really loved seeing them. I thought it was really funny when Matt remarked, "that was intense." He has a great sense of humor. I also watched them as they looked at the FRC again. Shayne kept tilting her head on Matt's shoulder. I definitely saw more genuineness with them than de/jesse.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3116560;
    I felt exactly the same when first watching the segment when aired last night, as if something was amiss, decided to watch it again this morning on ABC.com. Apparently, I allowed my disgust of DeAnna's segment with Jason bleed into my perception and the second time around, perceived Matt and Shayne together very differently.

The two meshed well, leaning into one another, she holding on to his leg, each listening to the other's words, and when before I felt she seemed stoic while watching the FR proposal, I recognized her reaction as touched --- emotionally moved.

Seeing this couple was different though, in that Shayne was not as obviously animated; instead, she and Matt together seemed very comfortable together in their own skins. These two people are a real couple ... not the excited-end-of-the-reality-TV-show couple, but a real couple moving forward together (and not apart).

What was more obvious to me during the second viewing is that Matt is definitely in love with Shayne ... and she there right with him.
    Last edited by Amberish; 07-08-2008 at 03:44 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCreator;3117113;
    When they were showing their engagement segment, I watched the two of them, and while Matt was smiling, and looked touched, Shayne looked rather blank most of the time. I think he's more into her than she is into him. And this should go in the Matt thread, but his new look makes him look like a cancer patient. Some guys can rock that look really well, but not Matt.
    I have to disagree Shayne had tears in eyes Chris commented on that.

I like Shayne and Matt together. I realllllllllly like Matt though, had a lot of *swoon* moments when I watched him. My boyfriend calls me a silly monkey too, and he always has, although I don't jump up on my guy and cradle hug him like Shayne does Matt.

+ Reply to Thread