+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

FORT Newbie

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

I know who she reminds you of (I have not read all these so I apologize if it has already been discovered). She looks SO MUCH like Michelle Williams to me. I always pick up who people look like and this one hit me like a ton of bricks the first episode. She also does have a little Ivanka Trump too.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarp;2865222;
    I know who she reminds you of (I have not read all these so I apologize if it has already been discovered). She looks SO MUCH like Michelle Williams to me. I always pick up who people look like and this one hit me like a ton of bricks the first episode. She also does have a little Ivanka Trump too.
    I kept thinking she reminded me of someone else too but couldn't put my finger on it. She does look a lot like Michelle Williams.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

She reminds me of a young Connie Stevens. She's very pretty, but her personality is annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2866833;
    She reminds me of a young Connie Stevens. She's very pretty, but her personality is annoying...
    Hi, Lois!

WHAT personality?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2866836;
    WHAT personality?

I find myself rolling my eyes everytime she enters the frame. Something just irks me about her and I can't place my finger on it yet..
    Forever a Word Nerd

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2866836;
    Hi, Lois!

WHAT personality?
    It's a shame, 'cause she really is beautiful and photographs well. I really have no idea why she's on this show. I can't imagine why any 22-year-old wants to get married at that age... And after all these seasons of failed relationships, I can't imagine these women think they'll find true love with the Bachelor. I think the majority of them--and certainly Matt--are hoping the show is a springboard to something else.

Shayne also reminds me of Julia Duffy, who played spoiled Stephanie Vanderkellen on "Newhart"!!! She's a combination of her, Michelle Williams and a very young Connie Stevens.

I can't imagine that she has trouble finding a guy either, which makes me think she did the show 1.) because of the Fleiss connections with her family and 2.) to boost her career....and if Matt picks her, then this whole show was a way to bust into the industry and I will be very upset on having wasted my time..
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Shayne also reminds me of Julia Duffy, who played spoiled Stephanie Vanderkellen on "Newhart"!!! She's a combination of her, Michelle Williams and a very young Connie Stevens.
    Connie Stevens?

Julia Duffy?

Again . . .

Michelle Williams, OK.

But Connie and Julia are DEAD ON, I think.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

It seems to me that she's an obvious plant to bring a bit of drama to the show.
    No way Matt goes back and apologizes for being a bit "rough" on her last night, unless he was told to. Likewise, no way he keeps the drama queen around by giving her the last rose, unless ordered to do it. She's just not attractive enough to ignore everything else wrong with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2866851;
    It's a shame, 'cause she really is beautiful and photographs well. I really have no idea why she's on this show. I can't imagine why any 22-year-old wants to get married at that age... And after all these seasons of failed relationships, I can't imagine these women think they'll find true love with the Bachelor. I think the majority of them--and certainly Matt--are hoping the show is a springboard to something else.

Good call on Julia Duffy - I didn't realize it until I read that, but that's EXACTLY who she reminds me of! I completely agree as well about 22-year-olds being on this show.

+ Reply to Thread