+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Or maybe Chelsea saw Shayne as "dumb blonde" or made a "dumb blonde joke" and he reacted to it and his comment went over Chelsea's head or was missconstued.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

I missed seeing Shayne and Matt last night. I enjoyed seeing DeAnna, but still miss those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3010927;
    I missed seeing Shayne and Matt last night. I enjoyed seeing DeAnna, but still miss those two.
    yeah, it was so weird for me. i think it was weird because they started a new bachelorette series so fast... i needed time to move on. i sort of related the feeling to a boyfriend moving on too quickly
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

FORT Fogey

I kept waiting to hear "monkey" or the guys doing the double kiss LOL

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;3011307;
    I kept waiting to hear "monkey" or the guys doing the double kiss LOL
    ah, it is nice to know I am not alone in my sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by paborn123;3004348;
    You see...the problem here is that we've all been Fliesed to a certain extent and some more than others. BTW, I just love that word and think it should be in the slang dictionary.
    Anyhow I certainly do believe that the subject of Shayne and her intelligence did come up to Chelsea and some of the other girls. As a matter of fact that is just how Fliess wanted her portrayed or he wouldn't have done it. That is why I believe that Chelsea said what she did on the FD about the island and had said it again in her limo tirade. She wasn't happy Matt was telling her about the island like he thought she was stupid. Then he in his joking way said he'd been hanging out with the dumb blonde to long or whatever. He was probably rolling his eyes behind her head as he said it. I'm not sure she got his humor.
    What I find most interesting is that ALOT MORE has been said about Shayne's IQ, yet she held her own during all of her PIs and conversation with Matt and the other women in the house. BUT to my surprise, NO-ONE mentioned Holly's IQ. It appeared that she could NOT hold a interesting conversation with Matt. So why was everyone jumping on Shayne????

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3011320;
    ah, it is nice to know I am not alone in my sadness.
    No you are not alone, I miss Matt/Shayne so much I am watching Deanna but I am not into it....I can usually feel whether I am going to like a season the first night, I will still watch but I dunno, I want more monkey

shayne is so sweet
    she sent out a message to all her myspace friends:

Dear Friends,

Thank you so very much for your beautiful and caring letters. I would love to answer each and every one of your letters. Unfortunately, I simply cannot at this time. Soon, I will have a blog that will answer all of your questions about the fashions that I wore on the show. So, please be patient. Please know that although I may not answer your letters, I read them all. I am just so overwhelmed that I simply cannot keep up.

I love all of you!!! Peace and Love~Shayne
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

and as her myspace status she put:

shayne dahl lamas official myspace says myspace deletes friend requests over 30 days old. If I have not added you, request again please.

she is so considerate!

+ Reply to Thread