+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

FORT Newbie

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Hey Moviecritic, great to see a like minded person in among the romantics! Some might call us cynical but I think it's a case of tossing those rose colored glasses. I do believe in love and romance (I've been very happily married for many years) but there was absolutely nothing real about that so-called romance. Anyway I know that people will believe what makes them happiest so I'm not trying to change people's minds. I only came on this site to read because it was such a farce and was extremely surprised to see how many actually believe in it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2996219;
    But they are together. They just appeared on the Ellen Show. yikes it is back on now..got to run

It is hard to admit that Shayne and Matt are falling in love and their relationship is for real. So, they just bash these two and always come up with negativity....I guess its always easy to point one fingure to somebody and then forgot about the rest of four other fingures that are pointing to yourself. I wish Shayne and Matt the very best. It is not easy to live on microscope of publicity and world of critizism..

Quote Originally Posted by fortfanx;2997990;
    It is hard to admit that Shayne and Matt are falling in love and their relationship is for real. So, they just bash these two and always come up with negativity....I guess its always easy to point one fingure to somebody and then forgot about the rest of four other fingures that are pointing to yourself. I wish Shayne and Matt the very best. It is not easy to live on microscope of publicity and world of critizism..
    She wants to be a star--he wants to live in LA. When you put yourself out there in reality tv land, the comments go along with it. I wish all of them(participants, if you will) the best. I don't "know" any of them, just what snippets are shown on tv. We all have opinions about what we see, that (and the sleuthing of course) are what makes this board more interesting than the show itself, most of the time.

FORT Newbie

I am so glad she won, she is beautiful and great!

Lorenzo is going to a contestant be on CMT's Gone Country. Does this mean we get to see Matt and Shayne too?
    TuneInMusicCity.com
    New cast for ‘Gone Country’
    CMT has announced the cast for Gone Country 2, the second installment of the John Rich-hosted reality show in which celebrities compete to determine who is the best country singer.

Production is under way in Nashville for the show, which premieres in August.
    Advertisement

The cast is rock singer Sebastian Bach (Skid Row); singer Irene Cara (Fame); American Idol finalist Mikalah Gordon; singer Jermaine Jackson; *NSYNC’s Chris Kirkpatrick; and actors Lorenzo Lamas and Sean Young.

They will spend two weeks working with John and other Nashville songwriters to create a country single. John will determine which artist is most prepared to impress a country artist.

I'm thinking that Shayne (if she really loves Matt and this was not a stunt to gain popularity) needs to view Chelsea's departing video on the alphabet site and then make Matt answer some tough questions. If even half of what Chelsea said was true, Shayne needs to tell this DB where to shove it and then needs to go far away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2999484;
    I'm thinking that Shayne (if she really loves Matt and this was not a stunt to gain popularity) needs to view Chelsea's departing video on the alphabet site and then make Matt answer some tough questions. If even half of what Chelsea said was true, Shayne needs to tell this DB where to shove it and then needs to go far away from him.
    I don't know Shayne personally, but from what I have seen in interviews, my guess is that Matt and Shayne have discussed it. Matt also told Shayne about Chelsea's angry comments after being rejected which Chelsea claims inlcuded the stupid remark she made in the limo too.

My feeling is that Chelsea decided that if she was going to be rejected, she was going to try and sabotage Matt and Shayne's relationship by making those comments....the wrath of a woman scorn knows no limits. Now, please don't throw tomatoes at me. I am just giving my opinion. If Chelsea was really telling the truth, I would have expected more specifics on what Matt said about Shayne. Instead, I think much of it was Chelsea's opinion. When Matt and Chelsea were on that horrible date on the boat in Barbados, I remember Chelsea commenting about the island's square miles, and I immediately thought that Chelsea was just trying to show Matt that she was smarter than Shanye and perhaps that would influence him. When that didn't appear to work, she tried the see through "night dress." (it was most definitely see through-yes I know she had black undies on).

Now, I understand Chelsea's situation was very stressful, emotional, and she may have been egged on by producers/staff. So, I just wish her the best.

Here comes one of my own stories I know you all love so much (kidding)...when my now husband and I were going out in the beginning, I remember walking into the college library and seeing a girl who had liked him sitting next to him trying to convince him how he had changed and I wasn't right for him. He saw me before I saw him and called me over and said you have to hear this. I knew then that the girl was just jealous and laughed it off as he did too.

Even though my experience is different from Matt and Shayne's, they will undoubtedly face more jealous people. My hope is that they just trust in each other and enjoy life.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

I see why you might think that, Calig; however, Chelsea DID give specifics about what Matt said. She told the story about what he said in the helicopter. However, I'm kind of over talking about this. It does not matter what the Shayne fans say, I will still maintain that Chelsea was telling the truth, and I do not think that it will matter what I say because I am sure y'all will still feel that she was not telling the truth. Biases will affect our opinions; however, if you go back and read my posts the last few weeks, you will see that I was on the Shayne train once I realized it would not be Chels. I think it's possible to like both. Since this is the Shayne thread, to bring it back on topic, I hope Shayne runs far far away from Matt. He is obviously a arrogant butthead using her for her connections, IMO. She deserves WAY better.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;3000292;
    I see why you might think that, Calig; however, Chelsea DID give specifics about what Matt said. She told the story about what he said in the helicopter. However, I'm kind of over talking about this. It does not matter what the Shayne fans say, I will still maintain that Chelsea was telling the truth, and I do not think that it will matter what I say because I am sure y'all will still feel that she was not telling the truth. Biases will affect our opinions; however, if you go back and read my posts the last few weeks, you will see that I was on the Shayne train once I realized it would not be Chels. I think it's possible to like both. Since this is the Shayne thread, to bring it back on topic, I hope Shayne runs far far away from Matt. He is obviously a arrogant butthead using her for her connections, IMO. She deserves WAY better.
    I respect your opinion (how could I not..look at your avatar), and trust me I am getting drained too continually reinstating my position on the issues, but I sincerely believe that time will prove that Shayne and Matt really do love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3000387;
    I respect your opinion (how could I not..look at your avatar), and trust me I am getting drained too continually reinstating my position on the issues, but I sincerely believe that time will prove that Shayne and Matt really do love each other.
    Heatheshells and Cailg this is the kind of interaction that makes me proud to post on FORT. Respectful disagreement

I probably come up somewhere in between your two opinions. I think that Shayne and Matt are in love, but I do think Chelsea told her truth. I also like both Shayne and Chelsea and I also like Matt. It's hard to reconcile what the diary of the departed says with what we were shown, but if Matt and Shayne can manage their way through this crazy process then good for them. It sounds like Chelsea has also moved on, good for her as well.

+ Reply to Thread